Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution [DESKTOP][ChromeOS][AndroidAPP][Win10APP] Artists Page not loaded

PlanFreeCountryItalyDevice(Asus_Z017D, Asus ChromeBook, Win10 PC)Operating System(Android 8.0.0, ChromeOS, Windows 10) My Question or IssueAny time I get to my Library (as well as through the search function) and I select an ARTIST, once I try to get...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Italy Device (Asus_Z017D, Asus ChromeBook, Win10 PC) Operating System (Android 8.0.0, ChromeOS, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Any time I get to my Library (as we...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] How do I search for a specific playlist (my own) on desktop?

I've created a TON of playlists in Spotify.On my Iphone (Mobile) there is a "Find in Playlist" search bar at the top which allows me to enter the name of one of my playlists and jump to it quickly, but I can't figure out how to do this on a Desktop v...

• Music Fan
  • I've created a TON of playlists in Spotify. On my Iphone (Mobile) there is a "Find in Playlist" search bar at the top which allows me to enter the name of one of my playlists and jump to it quickly,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Your Library] SONG ORDER

Hi, I wanted to know if it was possible to add the order of the favorite songs (ascending, descending order, etc.) on the PC as there is already on the smartphone version please

• Visitor
  • Hi, I wanted to know if it was possible to add the order of the favorite songs (ascending, descending order, etc.) on the PC as there is already on the smartphone version please
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing playlist while offline even tho not downloaded

Premium User using Android and Alexa HiMy playlist is playing even tho I have not downloaded it (no green down arrow) and wifi & mobile data is turned off. How is this possible? Its great - but how?? It's been going 15 - 20 minutes so far. Weird.

• Visitor
  • Premium User using Android and Alexa   Hi My playlist is playing even tho I have not downloaded it (no green down arrow) and wifi & mobile data is turned off. How is this possible? Its gr...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Some Songs/ Albums seem to have a doppelganger

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceAny My Question or IssueHey, I often recognize that some albums seem to have a doppelganger. I often stumble over songs & albums that I already have in a playlist/ liked and saved and still the exact same song/ album is...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Any   My Question or Issue Hey, I often recognize that some albums seem to have a doppelganger. I often stumble over songs & albums that I already...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs containing extended latin or japanese characters no longer appear in Local Files

Suddenly some of my local song became unolayable. When I started the local files search again it scanned only few of them. I checked what songs were in Licam Files so I could get a better picture of whaf is causing this. I found out that some of my f...

• Casual Listener
  • Suddenly some of my local song became unolayable. When I started the local files search again it scanned only few of them. I checked what songs were in Licam Files so I could get a better picture of ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists have disappeared from my library!

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevicenotebookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueRecently, artists have disappeared from my library. They seem to be still watched (followed), but looking through the library, I can't find them on the list. What do...

• Music Fan
  •   Plan Premium Country Poland Device notebook Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Recently, artists have disappeared from my library. They seem to be still watched...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to restore deleted musics by trolls in a collaborative playlist ?

PremiumFranceRedmi Note 8 MIUI GLOBAL 11.0.9 Hello there, I am a French guy from an internet community called "jeuxvideo.com" I made a Topic to create a collaborative playlist to share different music taste and it was well received, to avoid trolls i...

• Visitor
  • Premium France Redmi Note 8  MIUI GLOBAL 11.0.9     Hello there,  I am a French guy from an internet community called "jeuxvideo.com"  I made a Topic to create a coll...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

THIS WILL HELP MANY PEOPLE SPOTIFY DOESNT DETECT SONGS / SOME SONGS STOP BEING AVAILABLE /PLAYABLE

aight ive been having this problem for 9months and finally ive found the solution for some local files that are not playlable or they are but when u add other files they stop being available SOLUTION: U GOTTA REMOVE ANY WEIRD SYMBOL OF THE NAME OF TH...

• Gig Goer
  • aight ive been having this problem for 9months and finally ive found the solution for some local files that are not playlable or they are but when u add other files they stop being available  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

It should be much easier and quicker to report song problems

There are more and more songs appearing that misrepresent the artists on the track, pirate other artists' music, etc. Users should be able to report issues from the app directly - three dot button, report, "Artist misrepresented," done. No more havin...

• Music Fan
  • There are more and more songs appearing that misrepresent the artists on the track, pirate other artists' music, etc.    Users should be able to report issues from the app directly - thre...
  • thousandaire
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • reporting
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Add Album to Playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USA DeviceSamsung Galaxy NoteOperating System My Question or IssueI am unable to add an album to a playlist

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy Note Operating System     My Question or Issue I am unable to add an album to a playlist
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't see my Saved Songs in the "Artists" section anymore. Why not?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceHP Pavillion Gaming 15-ec0021naOperating SystemWindows 10 Home My Question or IssueI think a recent update has made a UI change that I really, really don't like: I can't listen to saved songs by specific artist a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device HP Pavillion Gaming 15-ec0021na Operating System Windows 10 Home   My Question or Issue I think a recent update has made a UI change that I r...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • By Artist
    saved songs
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artists tab is suddenly empty

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceOnePlus 5TOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSuddenly my artists tab in my library is empty. Please restore my list of artists.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device OnePlus 5T Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Suddenly my artists tab in my library is empty. Please restore my list of artists. 
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Very specific set of local files not loading

PlanPremiumCountryUSOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo, this is quite a strange issue I have come across. I listen to a lot of music that either isn't uploaded to Spotify, or used to be uploaded but was removed for some reason. Today, ...

Mordy_0-1606592687519.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So, this is quite a strange issue I have come across. I listen to a lot of music that either isn't uploaded to ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Merged All My Playlists into one Folder, and i cant edit the folder structure in desktop app

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDevice(Redmi)Operating System(Windows 10)My Question or IssueI used the desktop spotify app to create a playlist folder, I moved a couple of playlists into the folder. Then after a few days when i checked my spotify app in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country India Device (Redmi) Operating System (Windows 10) My Question or Issue I used the desktop spotify app to create a playlist folder, I moved a couple of playlists into th...
  • PK01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play downloaded songs while I am offline

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIphone 6SOperating SystemIOS 14.2 My Question or Issuei have been having a problem with my spotify app, the problem being each time i try to listen to a downloaded song while i'm offline it won't play and stays at 0:00. this ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Iphone 6S Operating System IOS 14.2   My Question or Issue i have been having a problem with my spotify app, the problem being each time i try to lis...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs that I didn't "Like" are listed in my liked songs from specific artists

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy S20 PlusOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI'm going to use Nine Inch Nails for this example/ explanation. When I go NIN's page, there's a section that says "Liked Songs" and "21 songs b...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I'm going to use Nine Inch Nails for this example/ explanation. Whe...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't move the pieces up

Plan = FreeCountry = TURKEYDevice = PCOperating System = Windows 10 1607Browser = Google Chrome 84.0.4147.135I was putting my favorite pieces at the top of the list. Whatever happened, I can't do this anymoreNothing happens when I drag it up

• Visitor
  • Plan = Free Country = TURKEY Device = PC Operating System = Windows 10 1607 Browser = Google Chrome 84.0.4147.135 I was putting my favorite pieces at the top of the list. Whatever happene...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Same unknown songs appearing in multiple playlists, with no options to remove

I seem to have unknown songs appearing in multiple play lists, the option to remove from playlist is greyed out, and there seems no other way to remove. I have checked Apps and nothing unknown there.Logged out of everywhere and changed password. See ...

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • I seem to have unknown songs appearing in multiple play lists, the option to remove from playlist is greyed out, and there seems no other way to remove.   I have checked Apps and nothing unkno...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlist] Adding a songs to a playlist goes to the top instead of bottom.

PlanStudent PremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceAsus R558UOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I want to add a new song to my playlist on the desktop version of Spotify. It adds the new song on the top of the playlist instead of the bottom.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student Premium Country Netherlands Device Asus R558U Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I want to add a new song to my playlist on the desktop version of Spo...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes