Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist restoration

Solved!

Playlist restoration

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

A kid deleted my Whole collab playlist that me and my friends worked hard on. How can I restore our “summer” playlist?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @vo0m5j5mkieg4w8,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If someone has removed the tracks from your collaborative playlist, I would recommend contacting Customer Support and asking them to restore your playlist to an earlier state; they’ll take a look and do their best to help.

However, in the case that someone gained access to your account and deleted this playlist from your library, I would highly recommend following all the steps provided in this support article in order to secure your account, as well following the steps provided in this support article regarding measures you can take to protect your Spotify account. You can also get in touch with Customer Support to retrieve your deleted playlist by filling out their contact form in the first support article that I linked (under the “Lost Anything?” heading).

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @vo0m5j5mkieg4w8,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If someone has removed the tracks from your collaborative playlist, I would recommend contacting Customer Support and asking them to restore your playlist to an earlier state; they’ll take a look and do their best to help.

However, in the case that someone gained access to your account and deleted this playlist from your library, I would highly recommend following all the steps provided in this support article in order to secure your account, as well following the steps provided in this support article regarding measures you can take to protect your Spotify account. You can also get in touch with Customer Support to retrieve your deleted playlist by filling out their contact form in the first support article that I linked (under the “Lost Anything?” heading).

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts