Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • marzka
  • Casual Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 41 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 41 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Northman95
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 24 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t find my public playlist on Spotify artist

i have made a public playlist I would like to feature on my artist page but am unable to find it. Copying the link doesn’t work either here is the playlist link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4oWT6vBMRAZF3CDqHSSoS9?si=r7ERj-RWQeibpgWwkq8v9Q thank...

• i have made a public playlist I would like to feature on my artist page but am unable to find it. Copying the link doesn’t work either   here is the playlist link: https://open.spotify...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding personal playlists more efficiently

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device: Macbook Pro mid-2012Operating System: Catalina Version 10.15.4 I have several old playlists/compilations that I created with my own CDs by converting them to mp3s. Some of these have anywhere from 70-150 songs in the...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device: Macbook Pro mid-2012 Operating System: Catalina Version 10.15.4   I have several old playlists/compilations that I created with my own CDs by...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LP Request

Hey There, I was wondering if there is a chance to ad an LP from an artist what is already listed? The Artist: Notch ; LP Name: Raised by the PeopleThis is an really great LP, but for any reason it's hard to find any of the songs from it in the libra...

• Hey There,  I was wondering if there is a chance to ad an LP from an artist what is already listed?  The Artist: Notch ; LP Name: Raised by the People This is an really great LP, but for...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist wont properly get blocked, need to add feature to block genres.

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone XS MAXOperating SystemiOSMy Question or Issue I keep getting K-POP recommended and its VERY annoying. I dislike K-POP and I don't even understand the language, as I am Canadian. I have never listened to K-POP and ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XS MAX Operating System iOS My Question or Issue  I keep getting K-POP recommended and its VERY annoying. I dislike K-POP and I don't e...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TOP Portugal 2020

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6uPqFF10g6InuY7S9XkonV?si=mpxlV62BQcGPT_mSBLq5MA

• Regular
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6uPqFF10g6InuY7S9XkonV?si=mpxlV62BQcGPT_mSBLq5MA
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists being unfollowed

I have noticed recently a lot of artists I follow on Spotify are being unfollowed. This is not being done by myself. I have refollowed, closed the app on both phone and desktop, then seen that they are still not being followed. This needs to be sorte...

• Visitor
  • I have noticed recently a lot of artists I follow on Spotify are being unfollowed. This is not being done by myself. I have refollowed, closed the app on both phone and desktop, then seen that they a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Used to be able to create a playlist with custom material and use on another device but now cannot

Hi,So I used to (like 2018) be able to upload original content to my laptop, add it to a playlist and it would then play on my tablet - useful for live entertainment where the artist has their own tracks that need playing and you can use one device t...

• Visitor
  • Hi, So I used to (like 2018) be able to upload original content to my laptop, add it to a playlist and it would then play on my tablet - useful for live entertainment where the artist has their own ...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files Sync

I have a question regarding local file syncing, if my local files are located inC:/USER/MUSICupon adding them and downloading them using the spotify desktop application can i delete the local files from my pc? ( delete them from C:/user/music)? or wi...

• Visitor
  • I have a question regarding local file syncing, if my local files are located in C:/USER/MUSIC upon adding them and downloading them using the spotify desktop application can i delete the local fil...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Filter a playlist and listen to the results

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDevice(iPhone 6s, Macbook Pro 2015)Operating System(iOS 13.4, MacOSCatalina) My Question or IssueHello Spotify Community.I recently started to use Spotify instead of managing my own music in iTunes, so I am a bit new to all of ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device (iPhone 6s, Macbook Pro 2015) Operating System (iOS 13.4, MacOSCatalina)   My Question or Issue Hello Spotify Community. I recently started to use Sp...
  • marcelodeseff
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • filter
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant sort my playlists anymore by artist or song

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm Extremely disappointed with the new Spotify update! Why would you take away the feature to sort the songs in your playlists by artists? or songs or da...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm Extremely disappointed with the new Spotify update! Why would you take awa...
  • JMchief
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • artists
    changed
    ruined
    Update
    why
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Liked playlist situation

So my problem is whenever i play a song on my liked playlist, it gets past a few songs, but eventually, it will go back to the first song, like there is other songs after the few sons i want to listen to, but no, it goes back to the first song on the...

• Music Fan
  • So my problem is whenever i play a song on my liked playlist, it gets past a few songs, but eventually, it will go back to the first song, like there is other songs after the few sons i want to liste...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play local songs.

PlanPremiumCountryJapanDeviceXiaomi POCO F1Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueHi, I've been trying to play some songs but am unable to. For example, I can't play Persona 5 game OST. It's greyed out. Same goes for other games like Persona ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Japan Device Xiaomi POCO F1 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I've been trying to play some songs but am unable to. For example, I can't play ...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SONGS DON’T PLAY ALL THE WAY THROUGH

Plan: Student PremiumDevice: iPhone 7 I have been having a great deal of problems for the past two weeks with the songs that I either play, shuffle, or queue up not playing all the way through. It’s not every song that does this but every other song....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Student Premium Device: iPhone 7   I have been having a great deal of problems  for the past two weeks with the songs that I  either play, shuffle, or queue up not playing all...
  • Devfur
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some of my liked songs have started disa

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing unavailable spotify songs with local files

Short rant first: F*CK SPOTIFY AND ALL THEIR LACK OF USER FRIENDLINESS, BECAUSE THEY ALMOST HAVE A MONOPOLY ON AUDIO STREAMING THEY DON'T GIVE A SH!T ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS IT SEEMS.My sincere apologies for that, I had to get it out of my system...Now...

• Casual Listener
  • Short rant first: F*CK SPOTIFY AND ALL THEIR LACK OF USER FRIENDLINESS, BECAUSE THEY ALMOST HAVE A MONOPOLY ON AUDIO STREAMING THEY DON'T GIVE A SH!T ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS IT SEEMS. My sincere apo...
  • hyperliteBo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Having trouble linking local files to the mobile app.

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevice(iPhone)Operating System(iOS 13.4.1) My Question or IssueI recently converted an mp3 file on my computer by following the instructions from another page and uploading local files. However, I can't seem to make the son...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device (iPhone) Operating System (iOS 13.4.1)   My Question or Issue I recently converted an mp3 file on my computer by following the instructions from a...
  • timcundall16
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    file
    local
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do my Local files appear on another device, but won't download?

I can't download my Local files on my phone, but they appear on my phone. I tried to do this:Check you're logged in to the same account on both your desktop and mobile.Check your devices are connected to the same WiFi network.You must have the latest...

• Visitor
  • I can't download my Local files on my phone, but they appear on my phone. I tried to do this: Check you're logged in to the same account on both your desktop and mobile. Check your devices are con...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Most Liked songs have disappeared

I've been liking songs on free Spotify for years, probably has a thousand or more, and after recently going Premium, the vast majority of my liked songs have disappeared. I've now got 114. They are not hiding in my library, they've just gone. Any way...

• Visitor
  • I've been liking songs on free Spotify for years, probably has a thousand or more, and after recently going Premium, the vast majority of my liked songs have disappeared. I've now got 114. They are n...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One certain playlist will not load

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueI am using Spotify web-player and I have one certain playlist in my library that I have created that isn't loading. The playlist has over 80 songs on it and I use it a lot...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue I am using Spotify web-player and I have one certain playlist in my library that I have created...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changes in saved song sorting

I like to listen to an entire artist's discography all at once and in order of release. Your design on the Android mobile app has always prevented that, with forced sorting of saved songs by the album in alphabetical order. This forced feature was re...

• Visitor
  • I like to listen to an entire artist's discography all at once and in order of release. Your design on the Android mobile app has always prevented that, with forced sorting of saved songs by the albu...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes