Solved!

Podcast Lost!!!!

Plan : Premium 

Device

(Macbook Pro late 2016, Google Pixel)

Operating System

(OSX 10, Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

There's a certain flute podcast i used to listen quite a lot about a month ago. It had 4 episodes about 1 hr each. I can't remember its name nor do I see it in my search history. How do I find it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @soorma_k,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

In order for your post to get the right attention please make sure to post it in the "Content Questions" section in the future (you can check the community's guideline here).

What that said, you can add the name of the podcast here so i'd check it further.

However, if you do know the name and can't find it, have a friend using Spotify in the same country to check it they can find it.

If they're unable to find it i recommend you read more about missing content on this info page.

Keep me posted 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @soorma_k,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

In order for your post to get the right attention please make sure to post it in the "Content Questions" section in the future (you can check the community's guideline here).

What that said, you can add the name of the podcast here so i'd check it further.

However, if you do know the name and can't find it, have a friend using Spotify in the same country to check it they can find it.

If they're unable to find it i recommend you read more about missing content on this info page.

Keep me posted 🙂

Suggested posts