Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with language - artist names

Problem with language - artist names

Recently I switched my phones language to Japanese. Consequently, Spotify’s language changed, what includes the names of some artists that are written with a Japanese alphabet. The problem is: I switched back the phone’s language to English but the artists’ names didn’t; everything else in Spotify is fine, just this thing that won’t change back. 

1 Reply

Hey there @lvoltarelli,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you haven't tried it already, it would be a good idea performing a thorough reinstallation of the app on your mobile device. You can find the steps on how to do that in this Spotify Answer

If the issue persists after that, it'd be helpful if you could include some additional details on your reply, for example, the device this is happening on (and its operating system version), a screenshot of how things look in the app and the URI of a track or album this is happening on.

Once we have these details, we'll be able to take a closer look into what's happening here.

On another note, we hope you don't mind us moving this thread to the relevant Help Board so users with a similar issue can find it more easily.

Keep us posted 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts