Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Release radar still not working

Release radar still not working

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

As per the suggestion of the threadmaster, the Release Radar was supposed to be "fixed", but isn't. My release radar completely disappeared from my library and it won't come back. How can I find out about new music on a Friday?

11 Replies

Since the weekly refresh last friday my release radar is bugged: it says "content no longer available" on the mobile app, it's simply blank on browser, and when opened on desktop app, the playlist starts to load and then displays "couldn't find that playlist".

Please help?

It says the content is no longer available.

I've still got the same issue too. It's been like this since last week. The app is updated so I'm not sure what else to do. 

Hey folks,

This was related to a recent ongoing issue which should now be fixed. Could you try logging out and signing back in twice in a row? This will force an internal resync which may help here. It's also worth performing a clean reinstall of the app.

If you have saved the playlist in Your Library, try removing it and accessing it from Search > Made for You.

Let us know how it goes.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for the reply Yordan. The log out/log back in 2x didn't work for me but the clean install did.  Thanks for your help!

Plan

Family

Country

US

Device

Pixel 7

Operating System

Android 14

Release Radar shows "This content is no longer available" and has done so for about a week. It's one of my favorite services on Spotify and would love to see it return.

And yes, I saw a similar post here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Release-Radar-not-working/idi-p/6341822#:~:text=Just....

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20240921-090949.png

Premium

Country

Us

Device

Pixel 8

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Release radar is not working. Says content not available. I cleared cache and still no dice.

Hi my spotify mix, release Rader is no longer active at the app says its content is no longer available. Did you guys spot that Playlist from updating every week?

I am having the same issue. Just noticed it yesterday on the 27th of September.

I had to do a clean reinstall and that fixed mine. Hopefully that'll work for you. 

That did it. Thanks

Suggested posts