Premium

Country 
Philippines

Device

Acer Swift 3 & Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

Operating System

Windows 10 20H2 & Android 11 R

My Question or Issue

As much as I love the new 2021 UI of Spotify across all devices, I can't seem to find the remove option for Recently Played songs and albums on Spotify Desktop app. Is there a way you can bring it back? There is a Remove from Library option for played songs and albums that are already in the library, but no Remove options for random Recently Played songs and albums. 

It will also be a helpful addition to the gorgeous Spotify Android app to have a Remove Recently Played option. 

I hope this will an idea worth your time and consideration for resolution. Thank you

Screenshot_20210514-103859_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot 2021-05-14 103621.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @user-removed,

Thank you for your post and feedback.

There's currently an idea - [All Platforms][Music] Remove items from Recently Played history. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @user-removed,

Thank you for your post and feedback.

There's currently an idea - [All Platforms][Music] Remove items from Recently Played history. You can leave a +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Please stop EXPERIMENTING with the removal of features. No one likes it when Apple does it, so do you think your users might? Seriously, you just pushed a feature allowing others in my household to control MY MUSIC and you also turn off the only way to possibly fix any damage done by some clown? It's laughable that your solution is to VOTE for this to come back, I highly expect this not to get enough votes since most people don't have the time to come here to comment on a good feature and you want us to VOTE to bring a feature that was already here back because you wanted to EXPERIMENT? Please save us the frustration and stop EXPERIMENTING.

Suggested posts