Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Search Function changed

Search Function changed

When I search for something in my library or a playlist, it used to play all the songs that came up as if searching created a temporary playlist that you could even shuffle through. Now when I search it plays the song as if i scrolled and found it in the entire library/playlist. Is this happening to anyone else? is there a way to fix this?

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

IPhone 7 plus, macbook, windows

1 Reply

Hey there @EthanBris,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

This sounds like the Ongoing Issue here that we looked into with our tech teams. If so, we'd recommend taking a look at the status update for more details on this.

Keep in mind that filtering/searching through a playlist should be a way to temporarily list specific content. In the meanwhile, as a workaround, you can try the following:

1. Once you've filtered your playlist to the songs you want on the desktop app, select all songs (you can also just click ctrl+a on Windows or command+a on Mac)
  2. Once the filtered songs are all selected, right click select Add to Playlist > New Playlist

Hope this is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts