Track order in a queue

Plan

Free

Country

Italy

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I made a playlist a long time ago and sometimes I add new tracks in it. Yesterday I add a lot of track but today I played the playlist and the queue starts with the old tracks, putting the new ones at the end. I tried to play one of the new track to start playing the playlist, but the next tracks was always the old ones and the new ones still at the bottom.There are any solution to this?

Edit: I'm talking about a queue with shuffle

4 Replies

New tracks are added to the end of a playlist by default. You're able to sort the playlist by date added by clicking on the column name.

Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm talking about a queue with shuffle.

Hi @Ary8Hachi

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

As @AeroZ said, you can sort your playlists by e.g. most recently added (see screenshot).

Just click the column you want to sort by and then click play on the first song. 

When you click the column again it reverses the order, click it third time to return to the original order. 

Note: Sometimes you need to adjust the app's screen size to reveal more columns or hide Friend Activity.

sort by most recently addedsort by most recently added

You can read more on the Sort and Filter feature in this Support article

You don't need Premium subscription to listen to your music without a shuffle on a desktop. However, you can always turn shuffle mode on - just click the shuffle symbol at the bottom of the Desktop app (on left from play button). 

When you have shuffle turned on, it won't play just the recently added songs, it will shuffle the whole playlist. 

I hope it helps!

Hey there @Ary8Hachi,

Just wanted to jump in with some additional info to what Emilia_8 suggested: If you prefer listening to your playlists in shuffle mode, it's also possible to manually reorder the play queue. For full info on this check out this support article.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout if you need help with anything else 🙂

Happy listening!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts