Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(iPhones )

Operating System

(iOS 10, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I have been searching for my wrapped story for days and still not getting it. I even tried logging off an logging in several times. Plus this is the second year I didn’t get any wrapped story. Can some fix that for me ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @juniorkin,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

This sounds really odd, because if you really have your account since years it should be eligible to get the Wrapped 2021 yearly experience. Can we ask you about more details (make, model, OS version) of your phone device, and also to share with us the version of the app you have on? 

It's worthwhile to perform a clean reinstall of the app, as this is more thorough than the normal one and ensures that no cached data will cause interference with the new installation of your app. Give it a try and let us know if this makes any difference for you?

Keep in mind that the Wrapped stories are visible only via the app and that Wrapped isn’t available on Spotify Lite, but you can check out the global Wrapped experience at spotify.com/wrapped.

Let us know how things work out, we'll be keeping an eye out for your reply.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @juniorkin,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

This sounds really odd, because if you really have your account since years it should be eligible to get the Wrapped 2021 yearly experience. Can we ask you about more details (make, model, OS version) of your phone device, and also to share with us the version of the app you have on? 

It's worthwhile to perform a clean reinstall of the app, as this is more thorough than the normal one and ensures that no cached data will cause interference with the new installation of your app. Give it a try and let us know if this makes any difference for you?

Keep in mind that the Wrapped stories are visible only via the app and that Wrapped isn’t available on Spotify Lite, but you can check out the global Wrapped experience at spotify.com/wrapped.

Let us know how things work out, we'll be keeping an eye out for your reply.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts