artists subsription

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

iPhone X

My Question or Issue

hi team,my problem is that when i quit the app some artists subscriptions are cancelled(always the same for the moment),sorry for my bad english and can you help me ?Thanks.

10 Replies

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

No worries. Could you let me know what you mean by artist subscription? 

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

when im on the profile of an artist,there is the button subscribe(follow),that'swhat i mean,and the problem is when i quit my session some follows disappears(always the same)

Hey @user-removed, 

Thanks for getting back to me!
Could you try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app following these steps? If that doesn't help, can you let me know if this happens on a different device? 

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you for support,

i try to reinstall the app but the problem is still there,by the way i have the same problem on windows but a little bit different,the artists marked like followed on windows still there But dont appears in my list of the artist(always the same)

Hey @user-removed, 

Thanks for getting back to me.

Could you let me know how any artists you're following right now and if the ones disappearing are new ones you're is trying to add?

Billy-JSpotify Star

i follow actually 1311 artists but those who disappears are not counted,this bug have no logic(for example, i follow elvis presley yesterday,he's still going there)also i can quote some artists who are bugged:2zer,ariana grande,billie eilish, empire of the sun,freeze corleone,eminem,etc...

NB:I come to see a problem similar in topic

Hey @user-removed,

Since you're following around 1,300 artists - I'd advise that this will behave more reliably if the number is less than 1000. 

I hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star

unfortunately,that's dont fix my problem,maybe a new patch ,or fare spread the word to an employee ? im stuck right now...

Hi there @user-removed,

Here comes help 🙂 

Several things we'd need to know so we can help further: 

1. Do you have the opportunity to send us a screen recording? That'd be really helpful.
  2. Besides that, have you noticed when this started being an issue?
  3. Last but not least, please let us know your: devices, OS and Spotify version (for each device you're experiencing this on).

We'll be keeping an eye out for your replies 🙂

PetyaModerator

now , an technician treat my demand so thank you for all but i will not text here anymore,sorry for the the inconveniances

Suggested posts