Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Albums do not show in the library

PlanPremiumCountryKenya DeviceMacBook Pro 2019 Intel Core i7)Operating System(MacOS Ventura 13.0)Spotify for macOS (Intel)1.1.97.962.g24733a46 My Question or IssueLiking albums on desktop does not add them to the library even after a clean reinstall ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Kenya   Device MacBook Pro 2019 Intel Core i7) Operating System (MacOS Ventura 13.0) Spotify for macOS (Intel) 1.1.97.962.g24733a46   My Question or Issue ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot play the Danheim songs on my profile

When I try to play Danheim songs, they´re unfortunatelly not playing. I don´t know why, but it´s probably broken somehow. I´m paying for the premium account and I cannot play all songs? I don´t know why it´not working and especialy just for Danheim. ...

• When I try to play Danheim songs, they´re unfortunatelly not playing. I don´t know why, but it´s probably broken somehow. I´m paying for the premium account and I cannot play all songs? I don´t know ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do I have an extra-like on my playlist?

It shows me that someone likes some of my playlists instantly after making them public, which is impossible, especially that I did not post them on my profile. I sent a playlist to someone, which was private until now, and it shows that someone has a...

• It shows me that someone likes some of my playlists instantly after making them public, which is impossible, especially that I did not post them on my profile. I sent a playlist to someone, which w...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can’t edit my collaborative playlist

PlanFreeCountryUSDevice(iPhone 13)Operating System(iOS 16.2)The problemI have a collaborative playlist. I was the one to make it. when I try to edit so I can add a picture it just freezes the app completely. I am updated to the newest version I’ve op...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device (iPhone 13) Operating System (iOS 16.2) The problem I have a collaborative playlist. I was the one to make it. when I try to edit so I can add a picture it just f...
  • Atgfootball07
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playlist editing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs in playlist changing by themselves

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueI have had spotify since the invite beta so I am not new. In rare occasions the last years I have experienced that some songs in my playlist change by themselves. The latest one...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Norway Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue I have had spotify since the invite beta so I am not new. In rare occasions the last years I ...
  • Endslikecrazy
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blend has never updated on any device

I thought blend playlists were static, as none of mine have ever updated. Now that I know they are supposed to, I have tried logging out on all my devices multiple times, deleting and reinstalling the app, and manually refreshing, but all just lead t...

• I thought blend playlists were static, as none of mine have ever updated. Now that I know they are supposed to, I have tried logging out on all my devices multiple times, deleting and reinstalling th...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed plan and lost all data

So today I changed from a family plan (both my wife and I were using) to the Premium Duo, and when I added my wife to it, she lost all of her playlists and song data. Is there any way to get this back?

• So today I changed from a family plan (both my wife and I were using) to the Premium Duo, and when I added my wife to it, she lost all of her playlists and song data. Is there any way to get this bac...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't make playlists official?

Many playlists are "public" but does not show among my public playlists.

• Visitor
  • Many playlists are "public" but does not show among my public playlists.
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I "like" a song, does it automatically add it to my queue

Do I have to click "like" a song and then click on "add it to queue" or does it automatically add it to the queue when I click "like"

• Visitor
  • Do I have to click "like" a song and then click on "add it to queue" or does it automatically add it to the queue when I click "like"
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist is playing wrong songs

My playlists look correct but after playing the first song, start playing song snot on the list and worse, not to my liking. This is happening on my account on multiple devices (Windows Desktop and Android)I have changed my pw, logged out, uninstalle...

• Casual Listener
  • My playlists look correct but after playing the first song, start playing song snot on the list and worse, not to my liking. This is happening on my account on multiple devices (Windows Desktop and A...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find downloaded songs?!

For example, if I have downloaded a song by "liking" it, then down the line "unliked" it (removed the heart), technically the song is still downloaded but nowhere to be found!I have read multiple forums and all seem to tell you to go to playlists > l...

• For example, if I have downloaded a song by "liking" it, then down the line "unliked" it (removed the heart), technically the song is still downloaded but nowhere to be found! I have read multiple f...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution the music "Unholy" by Kim Petras and Sam Smith is not playing on any device

like the title says, the music "Unholy" by Kim Petras and Sam Smith is not playing on any of my devices, including the web player or even the Spotify app for Xbox One

• Casual Listener
  • like the title says, the music "Unholy" by Kim Petras and Sam Smith is not playing on any of my devices, including the web player or even the Spotify app for Xbox One
  • lucaswh0
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded filter or library category for Spotify on Android Auto?

Hello,I may be crazy, but I thought I could view only my downloaded songs with Spotify on Android Auto so that I'm not using cellular data. However, I do not see a filter or library category for downloaded songs on Spotify for Android Auto. I do see ...

• Hello, I may be crazy, but I thought I could view only my downloaded songs with Spotify on Android Auto so that I'm not using cellular data. However, I do not see a filter or library category for do...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I there an option to disable autoplay for a single playlist or for playlist?

Hi, I generally like the Autoplay function, at least on albums. I mainly listen to whole albums, and this let's me discover new artist that I like. I create some playlist for personal use for various reasons from time to time, and now I have some les...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I generally like the Autoplay function, at least on albums. I mainly listen to whole albums, and this let's me discover new artist that I like.   I create some playlist for person...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • autoplay
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to shuffle Liked Songs playlist on Android

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevice Samsung Galaxy S9 My Question or IssueSince a few days, I'm unable to shufflethe Liked songs playlist, I have a toast notification saying that I discovered a Premium feature, but I do have a premium account. I can shuff...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device  Samsung Galaxy S9   My Question or Issue Since a few days, I'm unable to shufflethe Liked songs playlist, I have a toast notification saying that...
  • Lyubka
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android
    shuffle
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Paused track that carries over to next Release Radar makes list appear old

When you pause a Release Radar track on (say) thursday, and the list renews on friday, the track will stay selected as the current track in your Release Radar if that track just so happens to carry over to the newest Release Radar. On first glance yo...

• When you pause a Release Radar track on (say) thursday, and the list renews on friday, the track will stay selected as the current track in your Release Radar if that track just so happens to carry o...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bug Playlist
    Release Radar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently I've Noticed That Artist Liked Songs Aren't Always Reflected In the Album

I've noticed over the past couple of days that there are songs which I have liked. I can see the heart that I've liked a song while it's playing, but if I go to the album where the song is liked, it often doesn't show the hearts. Something clearly br...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed over the past couple of days that there are songs which I have liked.  I can see the heart that I've liked a song while it's playing, but if I go to the album where the song is like...
  • ScottF97
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Irregular music/playlist behavior

PlanFree CountryNorth America DeviceASUS Laptop Operating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a song, it begins rapidly skipping through songs and ads and doesn't stop until I pause it. No song plays past the 0:10 mark, after that...

• Regular
  • Plan Free   Country North America   Device ASUS Laptop   Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue When I try to play a song, it begins rapidly skipping thro...
  • Lyubka
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes