Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • grxce99
  • 10 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 15 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ToneBaloney
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution my playlist title and photo continue to be taken down despite not violating terms of service

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueMy playlist (spotify:playlist:2gRBOYaq0KFJjKZwDap7vA) continues to be changed to nothing even though my title is “i’m not angry anymore, just glad” which does not v...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 11 Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue My playlist (spotify:playlist:2gRBOYaq0KFJjKZwDap7vA) continues to be changed to nothing...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discrepancies with autogenerated playlist covers

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDell computerOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueSince the first four songs on a playlist become the playlist cover, I have a habit of ordering songs so that the cover that's generated fits with how I want it to ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Dell computer Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Since the first four songs on a playlist become the playlist cover, I have a habit of o...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Start Playlist Radio - "This content is not available."

PlanFreeDeviceWeb Player (Firefox / Chromium)Operating SystemWindows 10 / Linux (Raspberry Pi) My Question or IssueI use spotify exclusively through the web player, and I've developed an issue where it absolutely refuses to Start Playlist Radio. When...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Device Web Player (Firefox / Chromium) Operating System Windows 10 / Linux (Raspberry Pi)   My Question or Issue I use spotify exclusively through the web player, and I've deve...
  • Elena
  • 23 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Radio
  • 23 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Library

How do I delete albums from my library?

• Visitor
  • How do I delete albums from my library?
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Force to hear the album in the order.

Hello, I think it can be use full for authors or singers artists, to force the listener to hear the album in the order. For example, i found the album "L'Etrange Histoire de Mr.Anderson" of Laylow very cinematographic with a strong story telling. It ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I think it can be use full for authors or singers artists, to force the listener to hear the album in the order.   For example, i found the album "L'Etrange Histoire de Mr....
  • OscarDC
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • %5BAuthors%5D%5BArtists%5D
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i see how many songs are in my playlist?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung galaxy s10Operating SystemAndroid 9My Question or IssueI'd like to be able to see how many songs I have in a playlist. It used to display that when you looked at the playlist, but now it doesn't for some reason.On t...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung galaxy s10 Operating System Android 9 My Question or Issue I'd like to be able to see how many songs I have in a playlist. It used to display that whe...
  • Bobdmovie007
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop Spotify from adding random songs to my private playlist

PlanFreeCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceNokia 3.4Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHow do I stop spotify from adding songs to my private playlist? It's starting to **bleep** me off when I have to wait through 6 songs that I don't want to hear f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United Kingdom  Device Nokia 3.4 Operating System Android     My Question or Issue How do I stop spotify from adding songs to my private playlist? It's sta...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files not appearing

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have an MP3 file I want to add to my playlist but I can’t get Local Files to appear. I’ve set “Show Local Files” on in settings, cleared my cache, deleted and redownlo...

• Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have an MP3 file I want to add to my playlist but I can’t get Local Files to appear. I’ve s...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Social] Wrong german translation in browser version

In the app it says "Folgt #" in my Profile for the artists I'm following with my account, which is correct; "people I follow"In the browser it says "# Follower*innen" on the same button, which means something different; "followers, people who follow ...

epicmango_0-1662225637900.png
  • In the app it says "Folgt #" in my Profile for the artists I'm following with my account, which is correct; "people I follow" In the browser it says "# Follower*innen" on the same button, which mean...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

subscribers disappear from my playlist

A few days ago my playlist had 2 thousand subscribers, for these few days disappeared 800. People who liked my music taste subscribed for half a year and I also actively added new tracks, as well as many novice musicians wrote to me that I added thei...

• A few days ago my playlist had 2 thousand subscribers, for these few days disappeared 800. People who liked my music taste subscribed for half a year and I also actively added new tracks, as well as ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My Playlist Keeps Getting Flagged, And Spotify Is No Longer Responding…

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+, HP Laptop, Dell LaptopOperating SystemAndroid Red Velvet Cake (Android 11), Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello there. I apologize for the long post in advance, but I just want to explain everything th...

The 50s & 60s - Golden Oldies.png The 50s & 60s - Oldies But Goodies.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S10+, HP Laptop, Dell Laptop Operating System Android Red Velvet Cake (Android 11), Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello there.&n...
  • Avaletta
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Blends doesnt work as it was advertised

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueDear customer support,I have such a terrible issue with my blends. It almost doesnt't update ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Dear cu...
  • MrFantastic1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs List For Artist

On All devices the list of liked songs for artist is gone, AGAIN. Your Library > Artist > "there was a link there to display only the songs you like per artist"Few weeks ago it was there. Now it is nowhere to be found. Why Spotify keeps changing this...

• Casual Listener
  • On All devices the list of liked songs for artist is gone, AGAIN.  Your Library > Artist > "there was a link there to display only the songs you like per artist" Few weeks ago it was the...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Video podcasts don't show up

PlanPremiumCountryaus DeviceSamsung Galaxy S21, Windows 10 laptop My Question or IssueVideo podcasts are not showing up on my phone or laptop. I have checked in settings and nothing is checked to do with video settings. I have only ever seen a video ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country aus   Device Samsung Galaxy S21, Windows 10 laptop     My Question or Issue Video podcasts are not showing up on my phone or laptop. I have checked in se...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Continue Podcast Episode

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung S8 My Question or IssueSometimes on my home screen I have a menu titled "continue listening" or "continue episode" not sure exactly. It has a list of several podcast episodes that I'm partially through, and I can...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung S8     My Question or Issue Sometimes on my home screen I have a menu titled "continue listening" or "continue episode" not sure exactly....
  • Lyubka
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sort songs in playlist and missing find in playlist bar

Hi, I'm using the Premium plan in Indonesia.Device: iPhone 11 ProOperating System: iOS 15.6.1 I cannot sort my songs in one particular playlist (when I swipe down, nothing happens). And the "Find in playlist" search bar is also missing in the same pl...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm using the Premium plan in Indonesia. Device: iPhone 11 Pro Operating System: iOS 15.6.1   I cannot sort my songs in one particular playlist (when I swipe down, nothing happens). And ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is Spotify constantely Shuffeling through all of my Music ???

Hey there~i have a... probably weird question...but with the latest update of Spotify... my Programm keeps shuffeling through all of my different Playlists and even my Local files by just pressing the -arrow- button???i am aware that there is a speci...

• Hey there~ i have a... probably weird question... but with the latest update of Spotify... my Programm keeps shuffeling through all of my different Playlists and even my Local files by just pressin...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top tracks this month

PlanPremium Student DeviceiOS My Question or IssueI checked my top tracks of the month today and yesterday. It has updated with a number of the songs I listened to yesterday, but the song I played the most (at least 7 times) has not been added, where...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Student   Device iOS   My Question or Issue I checked my top tracks of the month today and yesterday. It has updated with a number of the songs I listened to yesterday, ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Friends Mix

PlanPremium DeviceMacbook M1Operating SystemMacOS Monterey My Question or Issue Hey I've recently seen that Spotify introduced a new feature - Friends Mix https://newsroom.spotify.com/2022-07-28/jam-to-the-hits-your-bffs-love-with-friends-mix-your-ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium     Device Macbook M1 Operating System MacOS Monterey   My Question or Issue   Hey I've recently seen that Spotify introduced a new feature - Friends Mix&n...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't play album and artist songs from all my app

Family premiumItaly OnePlus6 / PC / TVOvygenOS 11.1.2.2 / W10 / i dont' know I can't play any song from an artist (audiomachine) since a few week. If i try to embed the playlist or album I can, if I use my old free account, I can, but not on my famil...

• Casual Listener
  • Family premium Italy   OnePlus6 / PC / TV OvygenOS 11.1.2.2 / W10 / i dont' know   I can't play any song from an artist (audiomachine) since a few week. If i try to embed the playlist...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes