Announcements

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Changing the heart button to a plus

Hey there, We wanted to let you know that our design team is currently testing a new layout for the button responsible for adding items to Your Library and your playlists on iOS. The team is exploring revamping the look and some of the functions of t...

Dian_0-1673963885652.png
  • HibiscusRose
  • Casual Listener
  • 127 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 127 replies
  • 23 likes

Feedback on sharing the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist

Hey there, Thanks for continuing to help us improve the Wrapped experience every year by sharing your valuable feedback. Let's get this thread going by posting your constructive feedback on the sharing of the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist. This'll d...

• ibuprofen
  • 76 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 76 replies
  • 11 likes

If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread.

Hey there, We're receiving reports that Wrapped 2022 isn't appearing for some users. This can be due to one of the following reasons: Wrapped is not accessible in all regions due to varying criteria. Not all user accounts are eligible for the Wrapped...

• Visitor
  • 490 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 490 replies
  • 16 likes

Your 2022 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there, Glad to see you here. This means you're about to take your time and post the most valuable content of all - feedback from our users. If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread. For all other feedback, post in the thread here. ...

• Sondering_Yuugen
  • 442 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 442 replies
  • 10 likes

Deprecating Preview clips

Hi everyone, The Song Previews of playlists, albums, artist, track pages and Liked Songs were recently deprecated. Preview clips will still be available on any assisted curation and the Add songs feature under Liked Songs and playlists. Your construc...

• Yordan
  • 144 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    Playlists
    Your Library
  • 144 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted my downloaded songs

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueHi! So the Spotify 3th deleted all of my songs except the last 9 album what i downloaded. Why spotify deleting my songs randomy?? This happened with my brother and my f...

• Plan Premium Country Hungary Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue Hi! So the Spotify 3th deleted all of my songs except the last 9 album what i downloaded. Wh...
  • jeggers12
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Disappeared Personalised Spotify Mixes (e.g.: based on Decade)

Plan: PremiumCountry: Czech RepublicDevice: all (Web, Desktop, Android)Operating System: (Android 8, Windows 10) My Question or Issue:I just got used to new Personalised Spotify Mixes under "Made for you", but I can not see them all anymore.I can sti...

daily_mixes.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Czech Republic Device:  all (Web, Desktop, Android) Operating System: (Android 8, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue:I just got used to new Personalised Spotify ...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar is still broken, will it ever be fixed?

Following on from these threads, that have been unceremoniously locked without comment from the mods. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Release-Radar-includes-wrong-artist-with-same-name-as-desired/m-p/4883304https://community.spotify.com...

• Roadie
  • Following on from these threads, that have been unceremoniously locked without comment from the mods.   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Release-Radar-includes-wrong-artist-with-s...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files

Where did the local files option go? I cant upload local files to my spotify playlists anymore.

• Regular
  • Where did the local files option go? I cant upload local files to my spotify playlists anymore. 
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify not finding local files on Windows Desktop

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceDesktop (Spotify version 1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI just re-installed Windows 10 on my computer and copied all my music files I had on my previous install back onto my ...

Spotify-Blank-Source.png dealernextdoor_0-1620589857750.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Desktop (Spotify version 1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I just re-installed Windows 10 on my compu...
  • Alex
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Keyboard shortcuts not responding

Enjoying the interface upgrades in the desktop app, however it seems like a number of keyboard shortcuts are no longer working for me. According to [https://support.spotify.com/uk/article/keyboard-shortcuts] they should still be mapped to their origi...

• Casual Listener
  • Enjoying the interface upgrades in the desktop app, however it seems like a number of keyboard shortcuts are no longer working for me. According to [https://support.spotify.com/uk/article/keyboard-sh...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify crashing if I have local files enabled.

This has only occurred with the recent Spotify update that overhauled the UI. Previously, I had around 20gb of local files that I could play without issue. After the most recent update, there's a weird UI glitch on the settings page, and I also can't...

spotifyglitch.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • This has only occurred with the recent Spotify update that overhauled the UI. Previously, I had around 20gb of local files that I could play without issue. After the most recent update, there's a wei...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crashing
    Issue playing songs
    Local files on Windows 10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Make "dated added" as the default order instead of custom

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceSpotify.exe 1.1.59.712Operating SystemWindows 10 20H2 Build 19042.985 My Question or IssueHi, When sharing a list, I have noticed that the default order is "custom". However, I would rather share my lists with "date added...

• Plan Premium Country Spain Device Spotify.exe 1.1.59.712 Operating System Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.985   My Question or Issue Hi,   When sharing a list, I have noticed that t...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duplicated albums?

Hi guys, I don't know if this is intentional, but I find very annoying this:- I like a song. - Some time after (maybe weeks, maybe more, maybe less since I don't know the reason) I go to the song's album, and it is not marked as liked.- However, in m...

Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 11.01.15.png Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 11.02.13.png Screenshot 2021-01-21 at 11.03.41.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I don't know if this is intentional, but I find very annoying this: - I like a song.  - Some time after (maybe weeks, maybe more, maybe less since I don't know the reason) I go to...
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Fix playlist sorting discrepancy between Desktop and Mobile apps

For the last 5+ years, I have kept playlists full of albums, and they would behave very logically. When I clicked "date added" to sort by date and put my newest discoveries at the top, and started playing the songs in the order displayed, it worked w...

• Regular
  • For the last 5+ years, I have kept playlists full of albums, and they would behave very logically. When I clicked "date added" to sort by date and put my newest discoveries at the top, and started pl...
  • Novy
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Liked playlist no longer plays in order even with shuffle disabled

The new update now defaults the liked playlist to shuffle. Even with it turned off, the “liked” playlist does not play from most recent to oldest, instead it still skips over songs and is shuffled. NOT SURE WHY this is happening, but this is definite...

• Visitor
  • The new update now defaults the liked playlist to shuffle. Even with it turned off, the “liked” playlist does not play from most recent to oldest, instead it still skips over songs and is shuffled. N...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Can't scroll up while dragging up playlist

Trying to sort my playlists, so I try to drag up a playlist hundreds of spaces but the playlist view doesn't automatically scroll up, so I have to tediously drag and release and manually scroll and drag again on repeat. The auto scrolling down when d...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to sort my playlists, so I try to drag up a playlist hundreds of spaces but the playlist view doesn't automatically scroll up, so I have to tediously drag and release and manually scroll and d...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution can't enable local files

Plan PremiumCountry USA Device - MacBook Pro & iPhone 11 Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI was hoping to add local files to Spotify, and hadn't done it before. I had looked up how to do it a few months ago, and the location of it seems to ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA   Device - MacBook Pro & iPhone 11   Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I was hoping to add local files to Spot...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Followed Artist

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI just realized today that I am missing artists that I follow from my Artist list. When I search for their name it says I am following them, but when I go to my list the...

• Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I just realized today that I am missing artists that I follow from my Artist list.  When...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution This album is no longer valid - can't delete

Plan PremiumCountry UKDevice Huawei mate 20proOperating System Android 10My Question or IssueI saved an album on release day but later that day when trying to play I got this message. However now it's stuck in my library, I can't delete it because I ...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Huawei mate 20pro Operating System Android 10 My Question or Issue I saved an album on release day but later that day when trying to play I got this mess...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mass delete playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceAllOperating SystemAndroid 10, Windows My Question or IssueHiya, I have a problem with my keyboard where it sends input randomly to computer. Long story short it has caused Spotify to create, I dunno, a million playlists cal...

GerryAdams_0-1620911635658.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device All Operating System Android 10, Windows   My Question or Issue Hiya,   I have a problem with my keyboard where it sends input randomly to compute...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to see how many songs of an artist I have hearted in the followed artists page

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueBefore the update, I could go to library, then to artists and under each name it would give me rhw amount of hearted songs. Now I can only get that informati...

• Roadie
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Before the update, I could go to library, then to artists and under each ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Updated, new info] Playlists vanishing upon creation + Songs back on playlists after editing

PlanPremium (family plan)CountryUSADeviceiPad (7th generation), Macbook Air (early 2015), Fire HD 8 (6th generation)Operating SystemIOS 13.7, macOS Mojave Hey there!Since the new update, I've been having a lot of problems with playlist creation. Some...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium (family plan) Country USA Device iPad (7th generation), Macbook Air (early 2015), Fire HD 8 (6th generation) Operating System IOS 13.7, macOS Mojave   Hey there! Since the...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Longer to hide unplayable songs after New UI Update.

PlanFreeCountryThailandDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 Issue After new UI Update, Option to Hide unplayable songs now it goneand No Longer to hide unplayable songsBefore new UI update it can enable/disable to show unplayable(Gray out) songs I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Thailand Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   Issue   After new UI Update, Option to Hide unplayable songs now it gone and No Longer to hide unplayable...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Deleted playlists

I deleted one of the playlists. Then I saw my friend playing my playlist at the friends activity. Then I reached the playlist I deleted through my friend's activity and I was able to add new music to it! Now as if it has never been deleted! But how? ...

• Visitor
  • I deleted one of the playlists. Then I saw my friend playing my playlist at the friends activity. Then I reached the playlist I deleted through my friend's activity and I was able to add new music to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes