Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 22 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • robertwolf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 19 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Introducing Smart Shuffle!

Introducing Smart Shuffle! We know that our users love creating their own playlists to capture key moments in time – in fact, playlists created by users often become their most-streamed playlist for the first several months but listening to these pla...

Joan_0-1678291161091.png Joan_2-1678291160675.png Joan_3-1678291160655.png Elena_1-1678292065514.png
  • matneym
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes
  • 1149 replies
  • 42 likes

The Heart button is being replaced with a (+) Plus button

Starting in March 2023, the ♡ Heart button will start being replaced with a (+) Plus button for saving things to Your Library. Things that have been saved to Your Library will now show a green ✔ Check icon instead of a green Heart icon. This new expe...

The Heart button is now a Plus button.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is Spotify constantely Shuffeling through all of my Music ???

Hey there~i have a... probably weird question...but with the latest update of Spotify... my Programm keeps shuffeling through all of my different Playlists and even my Local files by just pressing the -arrow- button???i am aware that there is a speci...

• Hey there~ i have a... probably weird question... but with the latest update of Spotify... my Programm keeps shuffeling through all of my different Playlists and even my Local files by just pressin...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top tracks this month

PlanPremium Student DeviceiOS My Question or IssueI checked my top tracks of the month today and yesterday. It has updated with a number of the songs I listened to yesterday, but the song I played the most (at least 7 times) has not been added, where...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Student   Device iOS   My Question or Issue I checked my top tracks of the month today and yesterday. It has updated with a number of the songs I listened to yesterday, ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Friends Mix

PlanPremium DeviceMacbook M1Operating SystemMacOS Monterey My Question or Issue Hey I've recently seen that Spotify introduced a new feature - Friends Mix https://newsroom.spotify.com/2022-07-28/jam-to-the-hits-your-bffs-love-with-friends-mix-your-ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium     Device Macbook M1 Operating System MacOS Monterey   My Question or Issue   Hey I've recently seen that Spotify introduced a new feature - Friends Mix&n...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't play album and artist songs from all my app

Family premiumItaly OnePlus6 / PC / TVOvygenOS 11.1.2.2 / W10 / i dont' know I can't play any song from an artist (audiomachine) since a few week. If i try to embed the playlist or album I can, if I use my old free account, I can, but not on my famil...

• Casual Listener
  • Family premium Italy   OnePlus6 / PC / TV OvygenOS 11.1.2.2 / W10 / i dont' know   I can't play any song from an artist (audiomachine) since a few week. If i try to embed the playlist...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist not appearing

Hello, I'm a premium member and I have recently been having trouble with my playlists, an issue that is appearing on all of my connected devices. Public Playlists are not appearing on my profile apart from 2 of them, and when I am listening to them, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm a premium member and I have recently been having trouble with my playlists, an issue that is appearing on all of my connected devices. Public Playlists are not appearing on my profile a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The playlist and songs do not appear

PlanFreeCountryMéxico DeviceSamsung Galaxy A20Operating SystemAndroid: 11 My Question or IssueHello friends, I hope you can help me with this problem, I have logged in to the Spotify application which I downloaded from Google Playstore, in my Samsung...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free Country México   Device Samsung Galaxy A20 Operating System Android: 11   My Question or Issue Hello friends, I hope you can help me with this problem, I have l...
  • Yordan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local librairies not syncing from desktop app to android

Hello,I have a problem syncing a playlist created on my desktop spotify with my phone.So basically I created a playlist on desktop app using local files. When I go in my android spotify app, I can see the playlist but the song is greyed out and when ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a problem syncing a playlist created on my desktop spotify with my phone. So basically I created a playlist on desktop app using local files. When I go in my android spotify app, I ca...
  • nicolaswr76
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My playlists are gone

PlanFreeCountryUkraineDevicePC (early 2019), phone realme 9i (2022), Google Chrome browserOperating System(Windows 10, Android 11) My Question or IssueToday or yesterday, three Spotify playlists that I co-owned and edited on my own since March 2022, ...

• Plan Free Country Ukraine Device PC (early 2019), phone realme 9i (2022), Google Chrome browser Operating System (Windows 10, Android 11)   My Question or Issue Today or yesterday, thr...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playlists gone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Downloading liked songs

Hi!I downloaded my liked songs on Spotify, but I've noticed I've got a lot of duplicates (e.g: one song from the standard version of an album, and the same exact song from the deluxe version.) I want to tidy things up not to waste storage space, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I downloaded my liked songs on Spotify, but I've noticed I've got a lot of duplicates (e.g: one song from the standard version of an album, and the same exact song from the deluxe version.) I wa...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify metrics do not register songs listened to from other people's playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceAllOperating SystemAny, Windows/iOS for sure My Question or IssueSpotify's listening metrics fail at registering artist or track listens when they are listened to from a playlist curated by another Spotify account. Ex: I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device All Operating System Any, Windows/iOS for sure   My Question or Issue Spotify's listening metrics fail at registering artist or track listens when they a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metrics
    Spotify Wrapped
    top tracks
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

PlanpremiumFree/Premium Country USA Deviceipad(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)iOSMy Question or Issue Spotify keeps adding song suggestions to my playlist- how can I stop them ...

• Casual Listener
  • Planpremium Free/Premium  Country USA   Deviceipad (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) iOS My Question...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Browse library by Artist/Album/Song

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceIphone 12Operating SystemiOS 15, Hi everyone, I have recently been using Spotify (I used to use Apple Music before) and there is one thing that is not clear to me. On apple music after adding an album (or even just a song...

• Plan Premium Country Italy Device Iphone 12 Operating System iOS 15,   Hi everyone, I have recently been using Spotify (I used to use Apple Music before) and there is one thing that is ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Block songs based on language/country of origin - expat issues

I'm an expat in Thailand but I have absolutely no interest in Thai music or Korean K-pop. Is there any way to remove/block all Thai music, etc., from appearing on my homepage?I read the homepage is made from your listening history. I've been careful ...

• Regular
  • I'm an expat in Thailand but I have absolutely no interest in Thai music or Korean K-pop. Is there any way to remove/block all Thai music, etc., from appearing on my homepage? I read the homepage is...
  • DavideRedivaD
  • 7 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot play specific song

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevice(PC, Redmi Note 9)Operating System(Android 10, Windows 10)My Question or IssueHi, i noticed that the song Yeat - Turban in specific is not able to be played by my account. All my other friends are able to play it, and ev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device (PC, Redmi Note 9) Operating System (Android 10, Windows 10) My Question or Issue Hi, i noticed that the song Yeat - Turban in specific is not able to be p...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cant play song
    NO FUNCIONA BIEN
    no playback
    no song
    problem
    turban
    yeat
    yeat - turban
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborators

i created a playlist and let my friend collaborated so I can see what he added too but none of his songs are showing up

• Visitor
  • i created a playlist and let my friend collaborated so I can see what he added too but none of his songs are showing up
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Rename a Spotify Blend on Any Device

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceRazer Blade Stealth LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue:I created a Blend playlist, but when I click on the 3 dots, the "rename" option isn't there, on both Desktop and Mobile. I know it's possible ...

Lawhee_0-1661653362910.png
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Razer Blade Stealth Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue: I created a Blend playlist, but when I click on the 3 dots, the "r...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Undo queue clear?

PremiumAustralia Windows 10 I accidentally clicked on the last song in my queue and it cleared it entirely. Is is possible to undo this and get my old queue back.

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Australia   Windows 10   I accidentally clicked on the last song in my queue and it cleared it entirely.  Is is possible to undo this and get my old queue back.   ...
  • Knowledgeispowe
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nest Speaker - Wont play liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung S22 UltraOperating SystemAndroid 12 - up to date My Question or IssueIf I am playing my liked songs I can not transfer them to my Nest speakers. Spotify gets stuck connecting to the speaker. Only way I can get it ou...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung S22 Ultra Operating System Android 12 - up to date   My Question or Issue If I am playing my liked songs I can not transfer them to my Nest spea...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    cast
    liked songs
    Nest
    nest speaker
    s22
    s22u
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stops shuffling after the first song

PlanPremium CountrySingapore DeviceGoogle Pixel, Motorola E, Dell XPS Ubuntu, iPad Air Operating SystemAndroid, Ubuntu, iOS My Question or IssueEverytime I shuffle a playlist, the first song will be played at random. However, the subsequent songs wil...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Singapore   Device Google Pixel, Motorola E, Dell XPS Ubuntu, iPad Air  Operating System Android, Ubuntu, iOS     My Question or Issue Eve...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution offline riproduzione

salve, non riesco piu ad ascoltare le mie playlist quando non sono connesso ad una rete internet, cosa devo fare?

• Visitor
  • salve, non riesco piu ad ascoltare le mie playlist quando non sono connesso ad una rete internet, cosa devo fare?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes