Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Did anyone else’s discover weekly playlist reset to what it was the previous week

PlanPremiumCountryNew Zealand DeviceI Pad 5th gen Operating SystemiOS 13.6.1 My Question or IssueI was listening to my discover weekly playlist and I noticed a song from last week and then I checked the playlist and it’s identical to the playlist fro...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand  Device I Pad 5th gen  Operating System iOS 13.6.1   My Question or Issue I was listening to my discover weekly playlist and I noticed a song...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Error
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Duo Account - Playlist transfer

Hi all, I have just signed up to a Spotify Duo account. My wife kind of hijacked my account some years ago and has built up a number of playlists etc. I moved to another music subscription (dont judge) but now im back because of Duo and the ability t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,    I have just signed up to a Spotify Duo account. My wife kind of hijacked my account some years ago and has built up a number of playlists etc. I moved to another music subscrip...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Very weird Discover Weekly

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A5 2016Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi all, there is something quite weird with my new Discover Weekly. I usually got a selection of classic hard rock/classic rock/heavy metal and various ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Italy Device Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi all, there is something quite weird with my new Discover Weekly. I us...
  • Alex
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

RapCaviar playlist doesn't open

Trying to open the RapCaviar playlist from the browser version gives an error, the link I see is https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX0XUsuxWHRQd The error is attached, reloading the page and logoff>logon doesn't help, I use latest chrome on ...

dbakshid_0-1598822934146.png dbakshid_0-1598822648068.png
  • Regular
  • Trying to open the RapCaviar playlist from the browser version gives an error, the link  I see is https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX0XUsuxWHRQd  The error is attach...
  • dbakshid
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files Won't Sync

Plan: PremiumCountry: US Device(iPhone 8 Plus)Operating System(iOS 13)MacBook Air (OS 10.15.3)My Question or Issue I know this is the oldest problem ever, but I can’t figure it out. Somebody please tell me what I’m doing wrong.I’m a musician and I re...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: US   Device (iPhone 8 Plus) Operating System (iOS 13) MacBook Air (OS 10.15.3) My Question or Issue   I know this is the oldest problem ever, but I can’t fi...
  • Dian
  • 28 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! Now that library is unlimited, is it ok to have unlimited liked songs?

MacOS Premium Desktop I want to use liked songs filled in hearts as an indicator that I've listened a song before (and actually dislike it), this will result in tens of thousands of liked songs in my library, but the library is unlimited now, is this...

• Music Fan
  • MacOS Premium Desktop   I want to use liked songs filled in hearts as an indicator that I've listened a song before (and actually dislike it), this will result in tens of thousands of liked so...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly - update Sunday instead Monday

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceAll devicesOperating SystemAll OS My Question or IssueI want save my current Discover Weekly to Playlist, but I faced problem - my Discover Weekly updated in Sunday instead Monday. I felling confusion and emptiness. For ...

• Plan Premium Country Russia Device All devices Operating System All OS   My Question or Issue I want save my current Discover Weekly to Playlist, but I faced problem - my Dis...
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Radio is an Echo Chamber!?!?!

Ever since they implemented Daily Mixes, the algorithm has become an echo chamber.Song radios are a flat 50 songs now, but if I play an even remotely similar artist, it plays ONLY songs and artists I've heard before.When I pick a song and just want a...

• Music Fan
  • Ever since they implemented Daily Mixes, the algorithm has become an echo chamber. Song radios are a flat 50 songs now, but if I play an even remotely similar artist, it plays ONLY songs and artists...
  • VaradPawaskar
  • 34 replies
  • 54 likes
  • Echo
    Radio
    recommend
    similar
    station
  • 34 replies
  • 54 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast not updating

One of my podcasts is not updating for new episodes - History This Week. It hasn't been updating for the past ~ 3 weeks. All of my other pods are working fine!PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceIphone 10 I think, but it also doesn't update on my laptop pl...

• Visitor
  • One of my podcasts is not updating for new episodes - History This Week.  It hasn't been updating for the past ~ 3 weeks. All of my other pods are working fine! Plan Free/Premium Country &nb...
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Library musics

There is a way to put your library musics in a New playlist? Sometimes i want to share my musics with someone and i Just cant And i know i can tap my musics one by one and go adding to a playlist but i have quite 700 songs, there is a way i can do It...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a way to put your library musics in a New playlist? Sometimes i want to share my musics with someone and i Just cant 😕 And i know i can tap my musics  one by one and go adding to a ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some of my playlist disappeared and its not in recover playlist

so basically i go in my spotify but i noticed that i don't have the same amount as playlist (which i should mention are from my old profile that wouldn't let me sign in no matter how many password changes i did so i saved the albums on my new profile...

• Visitor
  • so basically i go in my spotify but i noticed that i don't have the same amount as playlist (which i should mention are from my old profile that wouldn't let me sign in no  matter how many passw...
  • Ver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Hide this song" is missing after update

In the last update "Hide this song" button is missing. "Remove song from radio" in the old days was working great and also the radio improvement based on simple user vote (+) and (-)..."Hide this song" was ok, but now it's also missing and we have to...

• In the last update "Hide this song" button is missing.  "Remove song from radio" in the old days was working great and also the radio improvement based on simple user vote (+) and (-)......
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost songs due to change saved to liked songs.

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands DeviceMacbook + Iphone 11 My Question or Issue When spotify removed the saved songs tab (general library) to the liked songs playlist, I lost a lot of songs! I had around 8,000 songs saved, and the playlist only show...

• Plan Premium Country The Netherlands   Device Macbook + Iphone 11  My Question or Issue   When spotify removed the saved songs tab (general library) to the liked songs playlis...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Library gone
    Lost songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want my wife and I to share the same music collection, how do I do this?

I am new to Spotify, moving away from Google Music. My wife and I share the same music collection. I want us both to have access to the same collection (and not have to create our own playlists/collections from scratch). Can I do this?

• I am new to Spotify, moving away from Google Music. My wife and I share the same music collection. I want us both to have access to the same collection (and not have to create our own playlists/colle...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back the old Library layout

Yes, I recently upgraded to the Note 20 Ultra. I absolutely HATE the newest versions of spotify. You took away our simple layout for the music making finding my music that I have downloaded impossible to find especially while driving. I'm literally o...

• Yes, I recently upgraded to the Note 20 Ultra. I absolutely HATE the newest versions of spotify. You took away our simple layout for the music making finding my music that I have downloaded impossibl...
  • gslayman
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • App
    downloads
    library
    Music
    Playlists
    songs
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Adding and Sinking My local Files To the Moble Device

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbo...
  • Ver
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded albums in my library now only appear when offline

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceIphone 6s My Question or IssueUp until a few days ago, my downloaded albums would always show in the album tab of my library, whether online or offline. Now none of the albums appear in the album tab of my library whe...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Iphone 6s   My Question or Issue Up until a few days ago, my downloaded albums would always show in the album tab of my library, whether online or o...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album Unavailable
    downloaded albums
    Offline Library Feature broken
    saved albums
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FIX RELEASE RADAR AND DUPLICATE ARTIST NAMES ALREADY

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceVariousOperating SystemVarious My Question or IssueI'm sure I reported this like 4 YEARS ago and was told Spotify was working on it, so here we go again. STOP PUTTING DIFFERENT ARTISTS WITH THE SAME NAME AS ARTISTS PEOP...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Various Operating System Various   My Question or Issue I'm sure I reported this like 4 YEARS ago and was told Spotify was working on it, so here we...
  • timerickson
  • Music Fan
  • 21 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 18 likes

Can't Play Artists Songs

Dear Support Team, PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDevicePC & xiaomi mi A1Operating SystemWindows 10 & android one ver 9 My Question or IssueI try to play song of these artist blow, the songs are greyed and I don't understand what is the reason for this.Firs...

• Visitor
  • Dear Support Team,   Plan Premium Country Israel Device PC & xiaomi mi A1 Operating System Windows 10 & android one ver 9   My Question or Issue I try to play song of th...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SongsNotPlayed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Synchronize playlist is working wrong

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceiPhone SE / Samsung Galaxy A50 2016 / Desktop app / Website AppOperating SystemiOS / Android / Windows (Google Chrome) My Question or IssueHello,I have a problem with organizing playlists. I tried to use Website App but ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Poland Device iPhone SE / Samsung Galaxy A50 2016 / Desktop app / Website App Operating System iOS / Android / Windows (Google Chrome)   My Question or Issu...
  • CarlosE
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes