Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue clears when I connect to CarPlay

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 12 miniOperating SystemiOS 16 My Question or IssueWhen I connect my phone to CarPlay using the car’s USB connector, my queue disappears and is gone/cleared. How do I fix this or what is the cause?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States  Device iPhone 12 mini Operating System iOS 16   My Question or Issue When I connect my phone to CarPlay using the car’s USB connector, my queue...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Queue clears when connected to CarPlay
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist won’t allow duplicate songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 15.2.1) My Question or Issue:Hi, up until very recently I could add a song more than once to a playlist. This option has disappeared and I am no longer allowed this function. Is there a way ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA  Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 15.2.1)   My Question or Issue: Hi, up until very recently I could add a song more than once to a playlist. This...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution play lists on laptop

does anyone know how to transfer a playlist I compiled from my laptop to my mobile phone

• Casual Listener
  • does anyone know how to transfer a playlist I compiled from my laptop to my mobile phone
  • bryncymru
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unnamed (No Title) Playlists not showing up in Library

For months now:UNNAMED (NO TITLE) playlists that I like (follow) do not show up in Library. They only show up on my Profile, stuck in the first position (until I like (follow) another playlist, OR I right-click "Remove from profile").Please notice th...

Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 6.56.38 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 7.00.45 AM.png Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 7.00.59 AM.png
  • Roadie
  • For months now: UNNAMED (NO TITLE) playlists that I like (follow) do not show up in Library. They only show up on my Profile, stuck in the first position (until I like (follow) another pl...
  • huntc99
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    liked playlist
    Mac
    Unnamed Playlist
    web
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Option to add album to playlist??

it seems the option to add an album to a playlist has disappeared. premium planiphone 12 iOS 16latest version of spotify

• Music Fan
  • it seems the option to add an album to a playlist has disappeared.  premium plan iphone 12 iOS 16 latest version of spotify  
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist disappeared from Spotify for Artists after accidentally deleting it

I'm an artists and I also curate some playlist on spotify. I accidentaly deleted one of my playlists using the Desktop App, but I managed to undo it (ctrl+z). I haven't lost any track, follower, etc. That particular playlist contains a bunch of my so...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm an artists and I also curate some playlist on spotify.   I accidentaly deleted one of my playlists using the Desktop App, but I managed to undo it (ctrl+z). I haven't lost any track, follo...
  • lucaslazari
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove news source from Your Daily Drive?

I love the new Your Daily Drive play list but I cannot tolerate Murdoch media, is there a way to permanently remove News.com.au from my playlist as a news source?Thankyou

• I love the new Your Daily Drive play list but I cannot tolerate Murdoch media, is there a way to permanently remove News.com.au from my playlist as a news source? Thankyou
  • Jackrobruce
  • 15 replies
  • 27 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 27 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution spotify playlist covers being distorted if custom made.

PlanFreeCountryNorwayDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI don't know why its doing this but when adding gradient and a little glow to my text in photoshop and uploading it to my playlist cover its just all around weird. The ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Norway Device Computer Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue I don't know why its doing this but when adding gradient and a little glow to my text in pho...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find genre filters on my liked songs

The genre filters (e.g Sad, Rap, Soul, Afro etc) dissappeared now I don't know how to retrieve them

• Visitor
  • The genre filters (e.g Sad, Rap, Soul, Afro etc) dissappeared now I don't know how to retrieve them
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution copied a playlist and recently added wont work

Hey! Me and my family recently got the family plan here on spotify, we shared an account in the past, so all the playlists was on that one account, I had to make a new account for the family plan. I needed to move my playlists to that new account. So...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! Me and my family recently got the family plan here on spotify, we shared an account in the past, so all the playlists was on that one account, I had to make a new account for the family plan. I ...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Audiobook skips some chapters/titles

i'm having this issue on the website, expect if i try to play the correct chapter it skips back to the chapter it skipped to before.Basically I click Chapter 1, it skips to Chapter 3 immediately without playing either chapter 1 or 2 and skips back to...

• Casual Listener
  • i'm having this issue on the website, expect if i try to play the correct chapter it skips back to the chapter it skipped to before. Basically I click Chapter 1, it skips to Chapter 3 immediately wi...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Local Files

I use a lot of local files because I like a lot of songs and remixes that are not on Spotify. I recently got a new phone and noticed that all my local files in my playlists are greyed out and saying that they are not downloaded. It doesn't allow me t...

• Casual Listener
  • I use a lot of local files because I like a lot of songs and remixes that are not on Spotify.  I recently got a new phone and noticed that all my local files in my playlists are greyed out and s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [discover weekly] suggest songs which are in my playlists that I already listened

PlanPremium Device & Operating SystemAll My Question or Issue For some reasons I keep having the same songs in my Discover Weekly, at the point that I keep 2/3 songs over 30 every week and hide the rest. I have this account for a month now, I importe...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Device & Operating System All   My Question or Issue   For some reasons I keep having  the same songs in my Discover Weekly, at the point that I keep 2/...
  • FeDos
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist I created disapeared

I'm not sure if this is an issue many people are having, but it has been frustrating for some time. I've been on Premium for close to 4 years at this point and this has been an on going issue on and off. Normally I used to be able to find it by searc...

• I'm not sure if this is an issue many people are having, but it has been frustrating for some time. I've been on Premium for close to 4 years at this point and this has been an on going issue on and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist problem

Actually I made a playlist but now it is playing the songs which are not even in my playlist.....it is playing another playlist songs...I tried so much but it is playing that songs again and again.I'm irritated now.Please fix this.!!

• Visitor
  • Actually I made a playlist but now it is playing the songs which are not even in my playlist.....it is playing another playlist songs...I tried so much but it is playing that songs again and again.I'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploading copyrighted songs for personal use

Hii! I never got this solved previously, so I thought i'll get it out of the way and ask here. One of my favorite artist's song is either not available in my country or is not on spotify at all. I have the MP3 of the song I need on spotify, although ...

• Visitor
  • ...lan on making it public, I have no evil intention but to simply enjoy it on Spotify. Any response helps, tyyy!
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My friends can't open/see most of my playlists anymore

PlanFamily/ PremiumCountryBelgiumDevicewindows laptopOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or IssueI have a lot of playlists and I can play them all myself, but when my friends go to my profile they can only open the most played playlists. When they...

• Regular
  • Plan Family/ Premium Country Belgium Device windows laptop Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a lot of playlists and I can play them all myself, but when my frie...
  • OscarDC
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Duration playlist problem

Greetings. All my playlists peaked at just over 29h, but one of my playlists peaked at 27h and 25 minutes. Even though the app was updated yesterday, I had this problem. I always put the same number of songs on my playlists, but on this playlist they...

• Regular
  • Greetings. All my playlists peaked at just over 29h, but one of my playlists peaked at 27h and 25 minutes. Even though the app was updated yesterday, I had this problem. I always put the same number ...
  • Zhanna90
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes