Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Not applicable
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 71 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JanneJeremias
  • Casual Listener
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 34 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Kenny142
  • Visitor
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 63 replies
  • 49 likes

Superuser Contribution my playlist has two 29s. how to delete one without losing the other?

Alexa calls up the secondary one(almost nothing on it) because it is higher on the list. If I highlight it and press delete, do I risk losing the content on the other 29, which I wish to keep?

• Casual Listener
  • Alexa calls up the secondary one(almost nothing on it) because it is higher on the list. If I highlight it and press delete, do I risk losing the content on the other 29, which I wish to keep?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue for playlist/artist is not respected - plays random songs

PremiumCountry UK DeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemMacOS Monterrey Queue for playlist/artist is not respected - plays random songs. I play the first song from playlist/artist but the next songs are random and not from that playlist/artist. Very frust...

• Casual Listener
  •   Premium Country UK   Device Macbook Pro Operating System MacOS Monterrey   Queue for playlist/artist is not respected - plays random songs. I play the first song from p...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Episodes category gone

I know this has been an ongoing A/B test but I just lost my new episodes category for podcasts and instead have the "Episodes for You" category. I don't like this brute force method of directing me into a discovery **bleep** and it feels like hostile...

• Casual Listener
  • I know this has been an ongoing A/B test but I just lost my new episodes category for podcasts and instead have the "Episodes for You" category. I don't like this brute force method of directing me i...
  • harkoo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Not Appearing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone and Desktop and Web My Question or IssueI created a playlist and is not appearing anymore on the playlists list. It's driving me crazy xDWhen I want to add a song to a playlist you can see it appearing in an empty...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone and Desktop and Web     My Question or Issue I created a playlist and is not appearing anymore on the playlists list. It's driving ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Syncing local files to iphone

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.Deviceiphone 11 Acer aspire 5Operating SystemiOS 16.0 Windows 11 My Question or IssueI recently wanted to listen to some songs not on Spotify so I followed the steps and enabled local files from my laptop to Spotify. I added all...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.S. Device iphone 11     Acer aspire 5 Operating System iOS 16.0       Windows 11   My Question or Issue I recently wanted to l...
  • mjhd
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Scrolling Back To Top After Selecting a Song

Hello Music Lovers,I am experiencing an issue when scrolling down the list of songs in a playlist. After I choose a song to play, Spotify will automatically/instantly scroll back to the top of the playlist. This is very frustrating as I am having to ...

• Regular
  • Hello Music Lovers, I am experiencing an issue when scrolling down the list of songs in a playlist. After I choose a song to play, Spotify will automatically/instantly scroll back to the top of the ...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Receiving emails with the subject line “Takedown Notification”

Receiving emails from “noreply@salesforce.com” on behalf of “report-notification@spotify.com” with the subject line “Takedown Notification”. The body states the following: “ Hello,We have found the following content to be in violation of our content ...

• Casual Listener
  • Receiving emails from “noreply@salesforce.com” on behalf of “report-notification@spotify.com” with the subject line “Takedown Notification”. The body states the following: “ Hello, We have found...
  • nicosspotiaccount
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have lost all my playlists

PlanFree (was Premium and would like to return to Premium)Country: UK Device: Google Pixel4a/ MacBook Air (but I had an iphone before jan 2021)Operating System: Android/ macIOS Ventura (but I had a Windows PC before Jan 2022) My Question or Issue I l...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free (was Premium and would like to return to Premium) Country: UK   Device: Google Pixel4a/ MacBook Air (but I had an iphone before jan 2021) Operating System: Android/ m...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution “New episodes” showing podcasts I don’t follow or care aboht

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 12 mini, MacBook Pro 2019 Operating SystemiOS My Question or Issuethe “new episodes” section of my Spotify feed is constantly filled with podcasts I’ve either never listened to, or listened to for 10 seconds and stopp...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 12 mini, MacBook Pro 2019   Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue the “new episodes” section of my Spotify feed is consta...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution Previously liked songs are not showing as liked.

My liked songs are not showing as liked on albums. When I go to an artist's discography and select an album, the songs I have previously liked have an empty heart next to them instead of a green heart. Liking them again creates duplicates in my libra...

• My liked songs are not showing as liked on albums.  When I go to an artist's discography and select an album, the songs I have previously liked have an empty heart next to them instead of a gree...
  • CloudKarma
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist maximum reached; What are my options?

Plan: PremiumCountry USA Device iMac and iPhone 14 ProOperating System: Ventura 13.0.1 My Question or IssueI believe I have reached the maximum number of playlists for my account. Not that I have received any sort of notification, however. I am at th...

• Plan: Premium Country USA   Device iMac and iPhone 14 Pro Operating System: Ventura 13.0.1   My Question or Issue I believe I have reached the maximum number of playlists f...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Restore playlist - More dan 90 days since

Subscription: PremiumCountry : Norway Device Operating System My Question or IssueHi. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2FGWLh2YAkJ6QMdAT09h1M?si=3b3dfc73bcb5479a On this playlist I had, if I remember correct, more than 1000 tracks. For some years ag...

• Casual Listener
  • Subscription: Premium Country : Norway   Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Hi.    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2FGWLh2YAkJ6QMdA...
  • Monkeyman1991
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant find secret playlists

Hi, I have a premium student plan and recently made a few of my playlists "secret." I now have found no way to access them or locate them. I have tried to see if they needed to be restored, but it says I have no deleted playlists. How can I access th...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have a premium student plan and recently made a few of my playlists "secret." I now have found no way to access them or locate them. I have tried to see if they needed to be restored, but it sa...
  • coocoobirdsarecool
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Greyed out songs

I’ve read all sorts of questions about greyed out songs, but I am seeing very few answers, especially from Spotify. The only answer I get is the song or album is not approved or available in your country. OK fine, I understand that. IF YOU LIVE OUTSI...

• Visitor
  • I’ve read all sorts of questions about greyed out songs, but I am seeing very few answers, especially from Spotify. The only answer I get is the song or album is not approved or available in your cou...
  • jacob5634
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Library Search

Hi, I Would love if Spotify could add a search bar in the library on Window 10. I dont want to search through all Albums, Songs or playlist´s on Spotify, I only want to search through my own playlist´s. Therefore I want Spotify to add the search bar ...

• Hi, I Would love if Spotify could add a search bar in the library on Window 10. I dont want to search through all Albums, Songs or playlist´s on Spotify, I only want to search through my ow...
  • Edzxfr
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Search
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist get priviated even though I didn't private them

Friend of mine sent a playlist to listen to and has it unprivate on her account. Though when I try to listen to it the app says it's private for me and will not let her unprivate it for me to listen to.

• Casual Listener
  • Friend of mine sent a playlist to listen to and has it unprivate on her account. Though when I try to listen to it the app says it's private for me and will not let her unprivate it for me to listen ...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to create a playlist on my iphone and move it to Spotify on my computer?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Xbox restarts queue

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceXbox Series X (controlled by IPhone 11) Recreate ProblemPlay a playlist shuffled and skip about 20 songs, after the song is finished it will go back to the first song played then repeat the same ~20 songs again and again My...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device Xbox Series X (controlled by IPhone 11)   Recreate Problem Play a playlist shuffled and skip about 20 songs, after the song is finished it will go...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes