Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Differentiate between bands with the same name in Discovery.

I often get songs on my Discover Weekly / Release Radar that are from a band I don't follow or listen to, but shares a name with a band I do like. Three specific examples are Low, Devo, and Oliver. There seem to be multiple bands with those names, fo...

• Music Fan
  • I often get songs on my Discover Weekly / Release Radar that are from a band I don't follow or listen to, but shares a name with a band I do like.  Three specific examples are Low, Devo, and Oli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Discover
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Added songs not showing on my followers playlist

I have a playlist name: Timmy49and i have 2 followers. I’ve add more songs to the playlist but when i check the playlist on my followers accounts it is not showing any of new songs that i have added. I have try to unfollow the playlist and follow it ...

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist name: Timmy49 and i have 2 followers. I’ve add more songs to the playlist but when i check the playlist on my followers accounts it is not showing any of new songs that i have adde...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uploading your collection to the cloud

PlanFree/Premium ... for now...will seeCountryCanadaDeviceVarious androids, and google chromes, PCsOperating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or IssueWith GPM closing I am looking at alternatives to switch to. Spotify is high on my list, but can...

• Plan Free/Premium ... for now...will see Country Canada Device Various androids, and google chromes, PCs Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue With GPM closing I ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • cloud
    Upload
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists organization

PortugalPremium I have several playlists and there is no reasonable way to organize them into folders etc. The only way to do it is in the pc,and its not userfriendly....it should exist a kind of file explorer so we can easily organize everything.In ...

• Casual Listener
  • Portugal Premium   I have several playlists and there is no reasonable way to organize them into folders etc. The only way to do it is in the pc,and its not userfriendly....it should exist a ...
  • svante111
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs That Artist Is "Featured On" Don't Show Up In Artist's "Liked Songs"

Plan: Premium DuoCountry: USA Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro 2017, Microsoft Surface Go)Operating System(iOS 10, Catalina, Windows 10) My Question or Issue:When liking any song that an artist is featured on, it will show in my overall "Liked Songs" lis...

•   Plan: Premium Duo Country: USA   Device (iPhone 7, Macbook Pro 2017, Microsoft Surface Go) Operating System (iOS 10, Catalina, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue: When...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My liked songs are gone!!

OPlanFree/PremiumCountryHello! Hundreds of my liked songs (all of them! Have disappeared, please help!Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • OPlan Free/Premium Country Hello! Hundreds of my liked songs (all of them! Have disappeared, please help! Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, A...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Real Time lyrics....in the United States

When is this feature going to be released in the US???? I might switch back to Apple Music over this even though I love Spotify. As someone hard of hearing it's nice to be able to see the lyrics when listening to a new song...and not the "story" of t...

• Visitor
  • When is this feature going to be released in the US???? I might switch back to Apple Music over this even though I love Spotify. As someone hard of hearing it's nice to be able to see the lyrics when...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Local files now contains files from D: drive. How do i change it back to only C: drive?

Since a few days ago the local files started showing files from another drive (which has approximately 10.000 mp3 files. This clutters my whole local files tab and makes it extremely slow to search or open, sometimes the program even crashes because ...

• Visitor
  • Since a few days ago the local files started showing files from another drive (which has approximately 10.000 mp3 files. This clutters my whole local files tab and makes it extremely slow to search o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution QR Scan plays any song but the one I scanned

A friend shared a Spotify code with me and my Spotify app recognised it and all seemed well except Spotify plays any song but the one I scanned & it recognised. It seems to have added other songs it thinks I'll like but will only play them. I tried a...

• Visitor
  • A friend shared a Spotify code with me and my Spotify app recognised it and all seemed well except Spotify plays any song but the one I scanned & it recognised.    It seems to have ad...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I added this song to My Liked Songs and I can't remove it when I press the Heart button

PlanFreeCountryRomaniaOperating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueI can't remove the song and if my playlist reaches that song, it automatically stops, even if i have it on Repeat. It just suddenly stops.

• Regular
  •   Plan Free Country Romania Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't remove the song and if my playlist reaches that song, it automatically stops, even if i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Songs from within albums

Premium, Canada, All Devices, All OSs I don't see a forum this fits into, not hardware related or subscription. Here is a question for all the Spotify gurus that roam the forum. You know them because they have nothing better to do and oh yes they are...

• Music Fan
  • Premium, Canada, All Devices, All OSs   I don't see a forum this fits into, not hardware related or subscription.   Here is a question for all the Spotify gurus that roam the forum. You...
  • bellyman6969
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

User Created Auto Playlists?

I just got the email from Google about Google Music going away. The problem is, I use a 3rd Party Plugin called "Auto Playlists" that uses the Google Music API to allow me to create my own custom Auto Playlists. You can use very complicated formulas ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got the email from Google about Google Music going away.  The problem is, I use a 3rd Party Plugin called "Auto Playlists" that uses the Google Music API to allow me to create my own cust...
  • humzah3
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Sorting library

When I sort my library by artist, the songs are sorted in alphabetical order and not by album. I would like it to be ordered by album, otherwise everything is mixed and lose sense.

• Casual Listener
  • When I sort my library by artist, the songs are sorted in alphabetical order and not by album. I would like it to be ordered by album, otherwise everything is mixed and lose sense.  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Hidden song not able to unhide

Hello, I am experiencing an issue where I accidentally tapped hide on a song, but I didn’t want to hide it. The song is Rather Be by Pentatonix. Whenever I try to unhide it it won’t do anything. I tested to see if I was doing it wrong by doing it on ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am experiencing an issue where I accidentally tapped hide on a song, but I didn’t want to hide it.  The song is Rather Be by Pentatonix.  Whenever I try to unhide it it won’t do an...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Soundtrack
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Like Songs Are Erased.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States Device(iPhone 6)Operating System(iOS 12.4.8) My Question or IssueI woke up this morning and all 576 of my liked songs had been deleted, except for 3. I'd like a playlist recovery, please.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States   Device (iPhone 6) Operating System (iOS 12.4.8)   My Question or Issue I woke up this morning and all 576 of my liked songs had been deleted,...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All albums/songs gone after getting a new phone

I bought a new phone and now all my saved songs and albums are gone. My whole library is missing. It's the same account because it's a paid sub. I can't find the number for Spotify support anywhere, can someone please suggest? Big mess!PlanPremiumCou...

• I bought a new phone and now all my saved songs and albums are gone. My whole library is missing.  It's the same account because it's a paid sub.  I can't find the number for Spotify suppor...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist songs i didn't add

Goodmorning everybody, I need some help...I noticed that, sometimes, i find in my library playlists i didn't create, and i find in my playlists some songs I don't know and didn't add.can you tell my why does this happen? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Goodmorning everybody, I need some help... I noticed that, sometimes, i find in my library playlists i didn't create, and i find in my playlists some songs I don't know and didn't add. can you tell...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files no PC

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceAcer ChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueMost of the answers I have come across regarding local files are for the full Desktop apps. What if I do not have a PC and I only use a Chromebook? How can I sync ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Acer Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Most of the answers I have come across regarding local files are for the full Desktop a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chrome book
    LocalFiles
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The Queuing Switch

Every time that I go onto my Spotify I queue up some sort of "mini-playlist" I guess you could call it with some songs mixed around one giant playlist that I have been stacking with music for almost 3 years now. I was thinking to make it easier for m...

canvas (28).png
  • Visitor
  • Every time that I go onto my Spotify I queue up some sort of "mini-playlist" I guess you could call it with some songs mixed around one giant playlist that I have been stacking with music for almost ...
  • Novy
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Your Library] songs of different languages ​​in the mixes of the day

in the mixes of the day only Russian or only English tracks! is it possible to make it so that in one mix, there are tracks of different languages?

Screenshot_2.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • in the mixes of the day only Russian or only English tracks! is it possible to make it so that in one mix, there are tracks of different languages?
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes