Announcements

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Changing the heart button to a plus

Hey there, We wanted to let you know that our design team is currently testing a new layout for the button responsible for adding items to Your Library and your playlists. The team is exploring revamping the look and some of the functions of the Now ...

Dian_0-1673963885652.png
  • greytoolbox
  • Regular
  • 81 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 81 replies
  • 18 likes

Feedback on sharing the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist

Hey there, Thanks for continuing to help us improve the Wrapped experience every year by sharing your valuable feedback. Let's get this thread going by posting your constructive feedback on the sharing of the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist. This'll d...

• ibuprofen
  • 76 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 76 replies
  • 11 likes

If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread.

Hey there, We're receiving reports that Wrapped 2022 isn't appearing for some users. This can be due to one of the following reasons: Wrapped is not accessible in all regions due to varying criteria. Not all user accounts are eligible for the Wrapped...

• Not applicable
  • 489 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 489 replies
  • 16 likes

Your 2022 Wrapped feedback thread

Hey there, Glad to see you here. This means you're about to take your time and post the most valuable content of all - feedback from our users. If your Wrapped is not appearing, check out this thread. For all other feedback, post in the thread here. ...

• jamieson67
  • Regular
  • 441 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 441 replies
  • 10 likes

Deprecating Preview clips

Hi everyone, The Song Previews of playlists, albums, artist, track pages and Liked Songs were recently deprecated. Preview clips will still be available on any assisted curation and the Add songs feature under Liked Songs and playlists. Your construc...

• Mangoxo
  • Casual Listener
  • 143 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Liked Songs Playlist
    Playlists
    Your Library
  • 143 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify adds songs from different playlist to first playlist I made

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Windows)Operating System(iOS 14, Windows 10) My Question or IssueEvery now and then when I'm listening to music in a playlist I didn't make or a song I searched up Spotify will just randomly add it to t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device (iPhone 8, Windows) Operating System (iOS 14, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Every now and then when I'm listening to music in a playlist ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Top tracks not tracking friends playlist

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceSpotify DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello, With the new spotify UI update we got the "Top artist" and "Top Tracks" of the month - What i've noticed is that these two doesn't show songs or artist...

sabelu_0-1619782296386.png sabelu_1-1619782469518.png
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Spotify Desktop Operating System Windows 10    My Question or Issue Hello,  With the new spotify UI update we got the "Top artist" and "To...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify removed song from playlist--don't remember artist so can't find again!!!

PlanPaidCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Windows 10My Question or IssueJust spent 30 mins verifying that a song I love that has kept my company for a while was r...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Paid Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Windows 10 My Question or Issue Just spent 30 ...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Your Library] Liked songs in your library

Apple Music has it so when you like a song, it gets added to Your Library. Then when you are in Your Library, into Album, it shows all songs you added from each album. In Spotify you have to like the album for it show in Your Library, but it shows al...

• Regular
  • Apple Music has it so when you like a song, it gets added to Your Library. Then when you are in Your Library, into Album, it shows all songs you added from each album. In Spotify you have to like the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My artist radio playlist won't update/refresh

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceOneplus 8 ProOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueSo I started to listen to an artist radio playlist for similar music. I followed it one day for easy access. But ever since I followed it, it hasn't updated or ...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Oneplus 8 Pro Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue So I started to listen to an artist radio playlist for similar music. I followed it ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What happens to a collaborative playlist when you make it secret?

Ive looked around a bit for the answer to this but im still a bit confused. I had a playlist with my sister and others kept adding to it so i made it secret and removed the songs the others had added. So now the playlist has the songs my sister and I...

• Ive looked around a bit for the answer to this but im still a bit confused. I had a playlist with my sister and others kept adding to it so i made it secret and removed the songs the others had added...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Liked Songs library not functioning on Desktop

PlanPremiumCountryBritainDeviceDesktop Computer (Intel)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm using Spotify (1.1.57.443.ga029a6c4-a) and I believe my Liked songs to be corrupted. When I go to my liked songs (1325 songs) it just brings me ...

Verracciii_0-1619467497494.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Britain Device Desktop Computer (Intel) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm using Spotify (1.1.57.443.ga029a6c4-a) and I believe my Liked songs ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some local files are no longer working

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have some local files that have always been fine and are now not able to play. There is a message that says 'Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device PC  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have some local files that have always been fine and are now not able to play. There is a m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The library page just says "Something went wrong"

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.Operating SystemWindows My Question or IssueWhenever I click on the "Your Library" tab on pc it just says "Something went wrong, try reloading the page [reload page" and then when i click on reload page it takes me back to the h...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country U.S. Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue Whenever I click on the "Your Library" tab on pc it just says "Something went wrong, try reloading the page [rel...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists in Your library

Really disappointed to see the the ‘artists’ section in ‘your library’ get removed in this latest update. Now it just has playlists and albums. Personally I like to scroll through the artists I follow to see them visually before jumping in to somethi...

• Visitor
  • Really disappointed to see the the ‘artists’ section in ‘your library’ get removed in this latest update. Now it just has playlists and albums.   Personally I like to scroll through the artist...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with dowloading local files

I am currently using a Google Pixel 4. Usually I would be able to just download the local files on my pc like its supposed to. I am on the same network and it usually worked. But all of the sudden new local files wouldn't download.I already did the f...

• Visitor
  • I am currently using a Google Pixel 4. Usually I would be able to just download the local files on my pc like its supposed to. I am on the same network and it usually worked. But all of the sudden ne...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is there different color-themes on different Spotify Playlists?

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceStationary computerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue:Why is there different color-themes on different Spotify Playlists suddenly?I suddenly have a red-color-theme on the Playlist I play the most music from ...

ee.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Stationary computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue: Why is there different color-themes on different Spotify Playlists suddenly...
  • Hackke1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I Can't Add Music To My Own Playlist

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited StatesDeviceGoogle Pixel 4 XL, HP DesktopOperating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10 Home (20H2)My Question or IssueI found an old playlist from 2018, however, I can't favorite it or add any music to it. It's not showing up...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country United States Device Google Pixel 4 XL, HP Desktop Operating System Android 11, Windows 10 Home (20H2) My Question or Issue I found an old playlist from 2018, h...
  • CarlosE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlist
    Windows 10
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline mode not an option in Spotify Free

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating System My Question or IssueI've downloaded podcasts to listen to offline (or so I thought) but everywhere I look for more info on offline mode it says it should be in settings. I recall having this as ...

Screenshot_20191006-213559_Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country US Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System     My Question or Issue I've downloaded podcasts to listen to offline (or so I thought) but everywhere I...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Not Able to Join the Family Mix as Account Manager

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited KingdomDeviceWindows 10, Samsung Galaxy A20e, Spotify Web PlayerOperating SystemAndroid 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello there, I have followed all of these steps to try and fix the Family Mix issue and I still...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Country United Kingdom Device Windows 10, Samsung Galaxy A20e, Spotify Web Player Operating System Android 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello there, ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Mix
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution New Artist/Decade Mixes not visible in Made For You section.

PlanPremiumCountryIndia My Question or IssueTitle says it all. Cannot see the new mixes introduced about a month ago. I just see the old Daily Mixes.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country India   My Question or Issue Title says it all. Cannot see the new mixes introduced about a month ago. I just see the old Daily Mixes.
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add all songs to queue after search in playlists

Hello,I would like to be able to listen all the titles in my playlist starting by the one I made a search on it.Actually, when I search for a song I want to listen in my playlist, after having found it by search, the queue is only filled by the ones ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would like to be able to listen all the titles in my playlist starting by the one I made a search on it. Actually, when I search for a song I want to listen in my playlist, after having fo...
  • Exagone313
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution All my playlists have disappeared. RECOVER PLAYLIST DOES NOT WORK.

I am on a family premium plan. Have been for almost 10 years. One day my phone was logged out - I logged back in and all of my playlists are gone. I tried to recover my playlists - but it just says "having trouble retrieving your deleted playlists. T...

• Visitor
  • I am on a family premium plan. Have been for almost 10 years. One day my phone was logged out - I logged back in and all of my playlists are gone. I tried to recover my playlists - but it just says "...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently added

I use Spotify premium on my MacBook Pro, ever since the new update came I can’t filter my playlist to show recently added. I can pick a date added option but it’s nothing different from how it is without filter. Does anyone else have that problem and...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify premium on my MacBook Pro, ever since the new update came I can’t filter my playlist to show recently added. I can pick a date added option but it’s nothing different from how it is wit...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Different Spotify-Versions

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Lenovo Laptop)Operating System(Windows 10) Hello, I just received an update. The Spotify version on my son's PC is different than on my laptop. Both devices run Windows 10. The version on my laptop is 1.1.57.443.ga029a...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Lenovo Laptop) Operating System (Windows 10)   Hello, I just received an update. The Spotify version on my son's PC is different than on my lap...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes