Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Surprised to find Spotify took one of my playlists and made it their own

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI created and have maintained a playlist called Late Night Quiet on Spotify for a few years. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I cre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Releases From Followed Artist Not Yet Listened Too

There should be an section to see all new releases that I have not listened too from my followed artists. It takes me hours to go through each artist to see if they released anything new. If I am not on spotify for a few days, there should be a secti...

• There should be an section to see all new releases that I have not listened too from my followed artists. It takes me hours to go through each artist to see if they released anything new. If I am not...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Playlists] User Craated Folders/Groups of Playlists

Some idea subjects just popped up so I am not the only person with this problem & suggestion! I have way too many playlists on the side bar that I have to scroll through to find the right one, and I'd like to group them into different folders. Like f...

• Casual Listener
  • Some idea subjects just popped up so I am not the only person with this problem & suggestion! I have way too many playlists on the side bar that I have to scroll through to find the right one, an...
  • meganatung
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted "Hail S_a_t_a_n" Podcast appears on home screen

Unfortunately my original message was "bleeped," so I'm having to repost: I keep having a "Hail S_a_t_a_n" podcast appear on my home screen and there seems to be nothing I can do to get rid of it. I've even went as far as favorite nearly a hundred Ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Unfortunately my original message was "bleeped," so I'm having to repost:   I keep having a "Hail S_a_t_a_n" podcast appear on my home screen and there seems to be nothing I can do to get rid ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted Hail **bleep** Podcast at Home

I keep having a "Hail **bleep**" podcast appear on my home screen and there seems to be nothing I can do to get rid of it. I've even went as far as favorite nearly a hundred Christian songs I don't care for as well as several Christian Podcasts to no...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep having a "Hail **bleep**" podcast appear on my home screen and there seems to be nothing I can do to get rid of it.  I've even went as far as favorite nearly a hundred Christian songs I d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify shuffle

I have a trouble with spotify, im playing song oshuffle and i dont know how to turn it off i searched the instructions i saw the photos but its not same here i cant turn it off

Screenshot_20220112-101058_Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I have a trouble with spotify, im playing song oshuffle and i dont know how to turn it off i searched the instructions i saw the photos but its not same here i cant turn it off
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Your Library] The ability to Like Albums in the same way you can Like Songs

A few days ago I came across an album I listened to a lot about a decade ago, which I had completely forgotten about. It made me wish there was a way of saving albums on the app, much in the same way as you can like songs. I know I could add the albu...

• A few days ago I came across an album I listened to a lot about a decade ago, which I had completely forgotten about. It made me wish there was a way of saving albums on the app, much in the same way...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot play a song and then shuffle play playlist

PlanPremium DevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi,It happens a lot when there is a specific song I want to play from a playlist and then continue playing that same playlist on shuffle, so how it should normally function as I see ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Device PC   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, It happens a lot when there is a specific song I want to play from a playlist and then cont...
  • swenpai
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug shuffle
    PC
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Please put the Fullscreen Album art feature back!

In a recent update, Spotify removed the feature which allowed the user to display the album artwork of whatever was playing full screen. The button was in the far bottom right hand corner. PLEASE return this feature, it was awesome and there's litera...

• Visitor
  • In a recent update, Spotify removed the feature which allowed the user to display the album artwork of whatever was playing full screen. The button was in the far bottom right hand corner. PLEASE ret...
  • mwsb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Shuffling from an Artists page to play all doesnt work

I am trying to listen to James Brown's discography on shuffle and it seems like it is completely impossible without individually saving all of his work which would be a very big pain not a work around at all. It seems when pressing the shuffle button...

• Roadie
  • I am trying to listen to James Brown's discography on shuffle and it seems like it is completely impossible without individually saving all of his work which would be a very big pain not a work aroun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Clarify Collaborative Playlists

* I am told Collaborative Playlists are always private unless shared with me, but * I see Collaborative Playlists that were not shared with me.* I don't know how to make my playlist public.* I don't know if my Collaborative playlists are already publ...

• Music Fan
  • * I am told Collaborative Playlists are always private unless shared with me, but  * I see Collaborative Playlists that were not shared with me. * I don't know how to make my playlist public....
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2021 Wrap COMPLETELY wrong!

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, maybe someone can help me:Not ONE song in my 2021 wrap have I indeed listen! On top of that all those included, every single one, are horrible, the opposite of my taste, is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, maybe someone can help me: Not ONE song in my 2021 wrap have I indeed listen! On top of that all tho...
  • Kiril
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is there a way to display private playlists on profile?

Due to privacy reasons, I’d like to keep a playlist of mine private while keeping it on my profile. It seems I’ve done it before, but won’t work on my other playlists. Thank you.  

C3CA8A39-2646-41AA-8FC1-7CE53FEC0BC3.jpeg
  • Visitor
  • Due to privacy reasons, I’d like to keep a playlist of mine private while keeping it on my profile. It seems I’ve done it before, but won’t work on my other playlists.      Than...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files sync/show but won't play

Premium, USAMac OS Monterey My Question or IssueImporting local files from my computer and playing them across devices (iPhone) was working totally fine for me besides some syncing issues. I had imported a couple new albums and had duplicates and oth...

• Premium, USA Mac OS Monterey    My Question or Issue Importing local files from my computer and playing them across devices (iPhone) was working totally fine for me besides some syncing...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs are missing from 2021

PlanPremium duoCountryIndiaDeviceOnePlus 7TOperating SystemLatest My Question or IssueI just added my wife to duo premium and logged out and back in to her account. Upon logging in her liked songs seem to be partially missing. No data from 2021 is av...

• Plan Premium duo Country India Device OnePlus 7T Operating System Latest   My Question or Issue I just added my wife to duo premium and logged out and back in to her account. Upon lo...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I Sent a Playlist To My Friend and it Has Different Songs!

I worked really hard to make a playlist of songs from the year 1992 that meant a lot to my best friend. She took a screenshot of it and I was shocked to see that it contained songs that I did not put on there (songs from the wrong year and even other...

• Casual Listener
  • I worked really hard to make a playlist of songs from the year 1992 that meant a lot to my best friend. She took a screenshot of it and I was shocked to see that it contained songs that I did not put...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New releases/New albums & singles not updating at all

PlanPremiumCountryCroatiaDevice(iPhone 11, Macbook Air 2019, HP PCOperating System(iOS 14, macOS Catalina, Windows 10 Pro) My Question or IssueSince I've relocated to my home country of Croatia from the US and have bought a premium subscription (mind...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Croatia Device (iPhone 11, Macbook Air 2019, HP PC Operating System (iOS 14, macOS Catalina, Windows 10 Pro)   My Question or Issue Since I've relocated to my home...
  • Elena
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

[Android][Radio] Song Radio - No longer a great way to discover new artists/music

When I click Song Radio for a track, it initially takes me to a playlist which has lots of songs of a similar genre by artists I haven't already come across - which is great! However, the playlist that I can see, and the Up Next playlist are two enti...

• When I click Song Radio for a track, it initially takes me to a playlist which has lots of songs of a similar genre by artists I haven't already come across - which is great! However, the playlist th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution THE SONGS IN COLLABORATIVE PLAYLISTS ARE GONE

Hello,I just realized that the songs in my collaborative playlists are gone. The other playlists are still the same, nothing happened to them. So I'm hoping and thinking of a systemic error since its only occured on my collaborative ones. Just in cas...

Ekran Görüntüsü (474).png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just realized that the songs in my collaborative playlists are gone. The other playlists are still the same, nothing happened to them. So I'm hoping and thinking of a systemic error since i...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Desktop interface issue - bulk playlist mgmt on desktop client

On the desktop client, I manage a playlist of 700+ songs including a Custom Order list. At some point the desktop client interface broke because my list was too long. If I highlight multiple songs to rearrange the list, then try to drag then the top ...

• Music Fan
  • On the desktop client, I manage a playlist of 700+ songs including a Custom Order list. At some point the desktop client interface broke because my list was too long.   If I highlight multiple...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes