Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug with car playlist

Hey guys. I updated the application. Before the update on my car was only forward and backward arrows, now I see the list of the all playlist, but it has same name only of one song. If i click on the song it start to play a different song. But it's a...

• Regular
  • Hey guys. I updated the application. Before the update on my car was only forward and backward arrows, now I see the list of the all playlist, but it has same name only of one song. If i click on the...
  • Vitalii2424
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs not syncing across devices

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone Xs Max and Windows 10 PC My Question or IssueI liked a lot of songs on the Windows 10 app, and none show up as Liked on my iPhone app. I have tried signing out of Spotify on my phone, and I even connected the devi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone Xs Max and Windows 10 PC   My Question or Issue I liked a lot of songs on the Windows 10 app, and none show up as Liked on my iPhone app. I have...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 44 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 19 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution logged into my spotify on desktop and lost all my playlists, followers, etc.

CountryUSADevicelenovo laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuei lost my phone and logged into Spotify on my windows 10 desktop. when i logged in, i lost my followers, my playlists, my profile picture, and i only have two daily mixes. I'...

• Country USA Device lenovo laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue i lost my phone and logged into Spotify on my windows 10 desktop. when i logged in, i lost my follower...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account Help
    login problems
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify only works partially

My Spotify hasn't been working properly for several days. Not every song works and there is no reason why it doesn't work. There are about half or even more of all the songs that can no longer be played in my playlists. What could be the reason, does...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify hasn't been working properly for several days. Not every song works and there is no reason why it doesn't work. There are about half or even more of all the songs that can no longer be pla...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution iphone not syncing with desktop

PlanPremium (family)CountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 15.3.1 My Question or IssueI have the Spotify on my iPhone as well as the desktop app on my macbook however recently (the past few months) the devices have not been able to sync t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (family) Country Australia Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 15.3.1   My Question or Issue I have the Spotify on my iPhone as well as the desktop app on my macbook how...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Wellness repeated episodes and repeated songs

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+ and HP laptopOperating SystemAndroid Pie and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have recently started listening to the Daily Wellness playlist in the mornings and I really enjoy it, a good mix ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom  Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ and HP laptop Operating System Android Pie and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have recently started listening ...
  • Kiril
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • daily wellness
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add certain tunes to playlist?

Hey guys, there are some tunes when I do a search which does not have an option to add to my playlist, I can only add it to my library, why is this or what can I do to add that tune to my Playlist please? Thx.

• Regular
  • Hey guys, there are some tunes when I do a search which does not have an option to add to my playlist, I can only add it to my library, why is this or what can I do to add that tune to my Playlist pl...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blend Playlist - First 4 Songs Don't Shuffle

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone X, iPhone 13 Pro, Pixel 3, Desktop Player (Windows), Chrome Web PlayerOperating SystemiOS 15, Android 11, Windows 10, Chrome My Question or IssueA few things to note first:This issue only happens with Blend...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone X, iPhone 13 Pro, Pixel 3, Desktop Player (Windows), Chrome Web Player Operating System iOS 15, Android 11, Windows 10, Chrome   My Ques...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution listening history

HelloOn youtube, for example, its incognito mode, so what im listening its not entering in history. Its there any way i can to this on spotify? i dont want to influence what im usualy listening to, daily mixs etc.i know about private session: ”Anythi...

• Hello On youtube, for example, its incognito mode, so what im listening its not entering in history. Its there any way i can to this on spotify? i dont want to influence what im  usualy listeni...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Set playlist is shuffable / playlist is sequencial build up

My Question or Issue I would love to be able to set "shuffle" on specific playlists. Some of your music you want to listen to in shuffle mode (like work music or something like it). Some playlists are build up, or sequencilly built to ramp up/ ramp d...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   I would love to be able to set "shuffle" on specific playlists. Some of your music you want to listen to in shuffle mode (like work music or something like it). Some pla...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Private playlists set to public

PlanPremium (Family)CountryUnited StatesDeviceGalaxy s21 and desktopOperating Systemwindows 10 and Android v12 My Question or IssueRecently all my playlists that were previously made private were shown to be made public on my account. I've set my acc...

• Casual Listener
  • ...reviously made private were shown to be made public on my account. I've set my account to not make new playlists automatically public but it seems to do so anyways. I've been unable to find a fix as r...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Shuffling a folder of playlist songs is repating songs

I have a folder of all my "Workout playlists" and songs are repeating...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a folder of all my "Workout playlists" and songs are repeating...  
  • jrham
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • folders
    Playlists
    shuffle
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset/Disable radio recommendations

Hello everyone! Is there a way to reset/disable custom radio recommendations? I'm trying to discover songs similar to the ones I like, every time I jump into a song/artist/album radio, I can only see a long list of songs I already know and have strea...

• Hello everyone!   Is there a way to reset/disable custom radio recommendations? I'm trying to discover songs similar to the ones I like, every time I jump into a song/artist/album radio, I can...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't find playlist location in my library

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceMacbook Pro late 2016 / AsusOperating SystemCatalina / Windows 10 Desktop App & Web Player My Question or IssueHello, I have tons of personal playlists in spotify (not sure about the exact number) with many folders. I no...

Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 19.59.08.png Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 19.59.19.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Macbook Pro late 2016 / Asus Operating System Catalina / Windows 10   Desktop App & Web Player   My Question or Issue Hello,  I have...
  • il0
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Songz

The problem I'm having with Spotify is that once you download a song onto your Playlist...They(Spotify) gives you the new version of that song you downloaded....without even asking you do you want the new updated version...I wishin they leave the son...

• Casual Listener
  • The problem I'm having with Spotify is that once you download a song onto your Playlist...They(Spotify) gives you the new version of that song 🎵 you downloaded....without even asking you do you want...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reached limit on offline songs

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceSurface Pro 6Operating SystemArch Linux My Question or IssueI have a message that I reached maximux downloaded offline music but I only that Surface would be my 3th device so it doesn't match anything that I read on the ...

• Plan Premium Country Poland Device Surface Pro 6 Operating System Arch Linux   My Question or Issue I have a message that I reached maximux downloaded offline music but I only that Sur...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why did all my spotify playlists delete randomly

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist with 5000+ songs can't play more than 3 songs [Xbox one]

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceXbox one xOperating SystemN/A IssueOne of my playlists I created has 5000+ songs and it can't play more than 3 songs before it stops. Nothing else will play unless I switch accounts or exit out of app. This issue started...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada Device Xbox one x Operating System N/A   Issue One of my playlists I created has 5000+ songs and it can't play more than 3 songs before it stops. No...
  • Julian
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Xbox One
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to grant write access to collaborative playlist?

Hello, i have a collaborative playlist which others can read but not write. See my explainations here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJeGAoGuRso Link to playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/52dPksa6NZ91s3GTv6oZyo?si=fd49e3b1f98348d0 How to g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i have a collaborative playlist which others can read but not write. See my explainations here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJeGAoGuRso Link to playlist: https:/...
  • Eni
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My daily mixes are concurrently overwriting each other

So I clicked on a daily mix today that was supposed to be lounge/exotica artists, that disappeared when I clicked play and then what started playing was a different daily mix that started with Joseph Koo, and then it turned into a mix of soundtrack c...

• Casual Listener
  • So I clicked on a daily mix today that was supposed to be lounge/exotica artists, that disappeared when I clicked play and then what started playing was a different daily mix that started with Joseph...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes