Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Activate Offline mode when using cellular data

Solved!

Activate Offline mode when using cellular data

I am unsure if this is doable and just want clarification. I am using an iPhone 5s with iOS 7.1. In my cellular settings I have spotify enabled. If I am connected to 4G (or 3G), I can find music. I make a playlist absolutely fine. I then click available offline. Nothing happens. I click edit in the playlist menu and the arrows in the circles are green like I assume they should be. However the arrows in the circles next to each track is still black/grey.

Am I doing something wrong?? What can I check?? Do I have to be on wifi to sync these tracks for offline use??

A friend has shown me the download button on android however I can find an equivalent option for iOS. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Do you have the sync over 2G/3G option enabled in Spotify > Settings > Music Quality (at the bottom)?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

A simple solution to what seems now a stupid question. Thanks for your help Peter!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Do you have the sync over 2G/3G option enabled in Spotify > Settings > Music Quality (at the bottom)?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

A simple solution to what seems now a stupid question. Thanks for your help Peter!

If I have to read all this crap how to download Spotify its easier just to buy the music. I can't see well, and no anything about download or upload. So goodbye Spotify.

Suggested posts