Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App not working for iPhone.

App not working for iPhone.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, logged in and out. It doesn’t load properly and none of my playlist display. My phone is connected to WiFi. It has service and the app is fully updated. Not sure what’s going on, but I’d like to be able to use my app please!!  It’s been this way going on 3 days now.
iPhone IOS 13.5.1 

8B6531C5-794A-4535-8954-D1C458CFEDCC.png
9 Replies

Hi @AMAR32!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I suggest you to try with a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If this does not work turn off your VPN, then open Spotify and, if it works fine, turn the VPN back on.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

this solution did not work for me, i followed steps exactly and it states the same thing, only on my iphone.

"something went wrong, please try again later"
thanks for any help!!

I attempted this and it still didn’t fix the problem.

Is there a way to contact someone from Spotify?

If there is someone to call at Spotify, they sure do make it hard. I can’t find anyone. Customer service is horrible, we should be able to talk to or email someone at Spotify. My problem has been going on for two weeks. I never ask a “community”, we pay for THEIR service, shouldn’t THEY help! I have other music streaming options, as most do, etc that I pay for but don’t use because of the years of playlist/songs. I will be cancelling immediately. Not to mention I rec’d an email of a price increase. 

Hey @snow_chris & @AMAR32, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you try using the Sign Out Everywhere from your Spotify's account page?

Have you tried with another account or using the mobile data instead of Wifi?

Also, what's and Spotify exact version?

Keep me posted 🙂

Actually I got mine fixed. Apparently it was conflicting with my VPN on my phone. I shut it off and re-downloaded Spotify. 

Was this one

F80CD0C6-8F7F-4384-B7BB-04A6D80BC7A6.jpeg

Suggested posts