Step 1

NEXT STEP

Apple Watch Download Probleme

Apple Watch Download Probleme

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Ich nutze die Apple Watch und habe in Spotify gefühlt tausend Downloads auf die Apple Watch angestoßen und seit Wochen ist nur die Hälfte geladen, jetzt habe ich zuhause gemerkt, wenn ich die Spotify App geöffnet habe auf der Apple Watch und mit meinem WLAN zuhause verbunden bin. Dann Downloaden Spotify die Songs scheinbar auf die Watch. 

Ein wirkliches System dahinter habe ich nicht erkannt. 
kann mir einer erklären, wie Downloads auf die Apple Watch funktionieren. Muss die App auf der Apple Watch geöffnet sein und mit WLAN verbunden sein?

ich wechsele öfters in das Android Lager und frage mich, ob Downloads auf Wear OS Uhren auch funktionieren?

Musik auf Smartwatches sind mir wichtig, weil ich im Fitnesscenter kein Handy mitschleppen will beim Traininh. 

Hey there @dslonly

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. Hope you don't mind a reply in English, as it is the official language of the Community 🙂

Just to confirm, are you able to download your content to your watch or your downloads won't appear in your watch at all? Also, we'd like to know if you've followed these specific steps to download your content. You can check a step by step on how to download it on your Apple watch here

On another note, you can also download your favorite music and podcasts on smartwatches running Wear OS. For more info, take a look at this article. 

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

So, i find out, that the spotify App on Apple Watch must be open und with connection to WLAN, than it downloads the music for offline Usage. Spotify on Apple Watch cant download the music in der Background(i think so). 

So its ok for me. 

The Problem was, i didnt understand, how i can download the music on Apple Watch, for me its solved.

Suggested posts