Announcements

Artists and Albums not loading Offline

Highlighted

Re: Artists and Albums not loading Offline

Casual Listener

Mine now shows artists that ive followed but the list of other artists under the followed section is no longer there,

ive done two clean re installs

Hey folks!

@swansongforyou Thanks for coming back with a confirmation. We are aware of the playback issue in offline mode and we're keeping track of it here. Feel free to leave your info and +Vote in the Ongoing issue.

@bglynn94 Can you let us know what device you're using and its OS? A screenshot of what you see when you open Your Library could also help us a lot.

We'll be here waiting for your updates. Just give us a shout if there's anything else we could do for you.

Take care!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is the absolute worst! I have been really done with spotify and hunting for other apps.

It hurts because I've been a premium user for so long and have so much saved music. the offline mode is terrible, and has been for a long time, and when you have bad service, it's pointless to even download music because you can't search for anything.

If you are offline, and search, it only searches by songs downloaded, but I like to play albums and have several albums downloaded yet, when I click the 3 dots on a song, "view album" is greyed out... On a download album. WHY

SmartSelect_20200715-005508_Spotify.jpg
SmartSelect_20200715-005535_Spotify.jpg
Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is happening with me too, I go on offline mode and none of the album's download, I have uninstalled multiple times, checked the phone doesn't optimise (I am unable to stop it from), and I've made sure the cashe is sorted etc? I've also kept the app updated, even doing the update yesterday, but still now working?

SUGGESTED POSTS