Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Audio Problems

Audio Problems

Dear All,

I'm having problems with the Spotify Audio.
I use Air Play mode by connecting both cars and in Home. Unfortunately, I always feel at the beginning of the song loud and after about a second shot goes low. In addition, the reproduction Gapless mode always not work. This happens both in offline and online mode. I try also to synchronize the music in different quality, but the result is the same. Using an iPhone 5 and iPad 4 with the last update installed.
Can someone tell me the reason? Any solutions?
There is an service email?

Ciao

5 Replies

Welcome to the Spotify Community @NoceLuca

Gapless Playback does not work during airplay mode as its a technical issue with Apple's Airplay protocol as it supports track by track.

Gapless playback however work through audio out (headphone jack and the speaker).

Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your fast reply...
So, you mean that the Spotify work good just with the headphone jack and the speaker, and not in Bluetooth!?
And about the change of volume of the songs just started after a few second!? It is normal!?

Ciao 🙂

Hi,

any reply?

thx

Ciao

@NoceLuca Yeap! Spotify works fine with headphone jack, speaker and also in bluetooth.

ONLY GAPLESS PLAYBACK don't work well in Airplay.
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

If you need to, you can contact a Spotify Advisor using this link below:

If you receive an automated reply, just reply back to that email (its for spam prevention purposes) and you should get a reply within max 1 to 2 business days.

https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/
I'm here to shuffle!

Suggested posts