no, still persists.

Re: Bad Bluetooth sound quality iOS 12

jotap_66
Regular

Oh no. It is incredible.

JP

bubalint

It is an iOS 12 issue and I really hope apple will fix it asap. ‘Till it happens the problem can be solved temporarily with turning off the wifi when using your Bluetooth device. 

bennialbrecht
Music Fan

iPhone XR with iOS 12.1.4 - still issues. Experienced it in my BMW - super annoying. Also updated the BMW software but could not fix the problem because it is obviously on iOS side...

Ashhong1
Regular

Indeed it sucks. I created a Siri Shortcut to turn off the wifi and then activate it with the car bluetooth when I drive. It's obviously not the best solution but its only a very minor inconvenience now

jotap_66
Regular

Thank you very much to all for your answers. It’s vey annoying 

Highlighted

samcap64
Casual Listener
I called Apple and was eventually able to open a case with high tier support. They have had me install diagnostic profiles in my phone to create logs of the issue. Been working with them on it for two weeks and Im currently awaiting their next response. The best thing you can do is call Apple and make them aware you also experience the issue.

daniel_rie
Casual Listener

Forget it - I called Apple last year.. Diagnostic is for nothing.. They always say that they are trying to fix this - the last thing I've heard from Apple was "No changes yet."

Mixpower
Regular

I have been working with Apple since I opened this topic, they are aware of this topic and are working on it but so far it takes a very very long time! Did a lot of diagnostic tests for them also with the profile installed, made videos, time stamps, etc. So if anything happens I will give an update.

Tamas_Protovin

Cant believe no one mentioned that if you turn off the Equalizer in spotify it solves the issue. 

On iOS Spotify:

1. Gear icon at the top rigth corner.

2. Playback

3. Equalizer

4. Turn off

Hope it solves the issue for you all. 

SUGGESTED POSTS