Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Queue view issues on iOS

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceAny iPhoneOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueThere is an issue present on Spotify iOS that has been around for quite some time and reported by other users as well, in which the last song of the queue in 'queue vi...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device Any iPhone Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue There is an issue present on Spotify iOS that has been around for quite some time and repor...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    iOS
    queue
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! (Iphone6s) No option to make playlist private/public

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceiPhone 6sOperating System(iOS 12.1.2)(up to date)The app is up to date, I’ve tried deleting it and downloading again. My phone is up to date and my account is verified. But whenever I make a playlist it is automatically publi...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nd my account is verified. But whenever I make a playlist it is automatically public and I do not want that. I try pressing the three dots on upper corner of playlist but there is no option to make i...
  • Dakotasparrow64
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to have lyrics only visible?

PlanFreeCountry UKDeviceIphone XOperating SystemLatest My Question or Issue Can we have an option to see lyrics only instead of random lyrics and behind the lyrics? This would be super awsome.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  UK Device Iphone X Operating System Latest   My Question or Issue  Can we have an option to see lyrics only instead of random lyrics and behind the lyrics?...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle in "Songs"

Plan PremiumMy Question or IssueI usually listen to all Songs on shuffle. I am unable to shuffle ALL of my songs. It will only shuffle the "number" songs and the "A" songs. I have tried restarting the app, I have tried logging in to my Mac Laptop and...

• Plan Premium My Question or Issue I usually listen to all Songs on shuffle. I am unable to shuffle ALL of my songs.  It will only shuffle the "number" songs and the "A" songs.  I have tri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • shuffle issue
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download speed is amazingly slow

Hi guys, as the title. My download speed is super super slow (10-15’ /song). I spend most of the time outdoor so offline songs are very important to me. Its not about connection’s problem since i’ve changed many networks. I also tried to uninstall my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, as the title. My download speed is super super slow (10-15’ /song). I spend most of the time outdoor so offline songs are very important to me. Its not about connection’s problem since i’ve ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Greyed out sound button on Spotify 8.4.73.780 on ios

Plan: PremiumCountry: Philippines Device: Ipod TouchOperating SystemiOS 6 My Question or IssueMy daughter uses Spotify on my old Ipod Touch, and plays to speakers over Airplay. Recently, the sound icon which she uses to connect to Airplay has bcome g...

IMG_7683.png
  • Plan: Premium Country: Philippines   Device: Ipod Touch Operating System iOS 6  My Question or Issue My daughter uses Spotify on my old Ipod Touch, and plays to speakers over Ai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Filter within Playlist disappeared after latest update on iPad

PremiumUSA DeviceiPad Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Since the 8.4.8 version, the filter bar is not shown when I pull down within a play list. This used to work very well before this. Especially because there is no way to bookmark a song...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium USA   Device iPad  Operating System iOS 10  My Question or Issue  Since the 8.4.8 version, the filter bar is not shown when I pull down within a play lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Library organization in iOS app

Plan PremiumCountry Canada Device iPhone 8Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue There's something that doesn't make sense to me about how the Library works in the iOS app. If I go into the Artists list and select an artist, I would expect that...

• Plan Premium Country Canada  Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  There's something that doesn't make sense to me about how the Library ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t see Tseries music added in my app

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceiPhone 8Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I got a pop up in Spotify app saying I can listen to Tseries music now.When I clicked on it , it didn’t show any new indian alb...

•   Plan Premium Country United States  Device iPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I got a pop up in Spotify ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Complete album name not visible anymore

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 12.1.1 My Question or IssueSince last week the artist page was updated. Now there are the album covers and album titles too big, so it is not possible anymore to see the whole title, in parti...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 12.1.1   My Question or Issue Since last week the artist page was updated. Now there are the album covers and album ti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discographies are not complete anymore

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue If I go to the discography page on an artist with lots of album releases I can only find the latest albums. Before the recent update all Albums where displayed. As lon...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  If I go to the discography page on an artist with lots of album releases I can...
  • Joetothepower
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Thumbs Up/ Thumbs Down missing. Dislike button removes multiple songs

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceIphone 6sOperating System(iOS 12.1.2) My Question or Issue the thumbs up and thumbs down options on all of my radio functions has disappeared. i have restarted the app, restarted the phone, uninstalled/reinstalle...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  United States Device Iphone 6s Operating System (iOS 12.1.2)   My Question or Issue   the thumbs up and thumbs down options on all of my radio function...
  • BCuster30
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Radio
    thumbs down
    thumbs up
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

desde que tengo spotify en alexa se apaga y se enciende solo

PlanPremiumCountry SpainDeviceIpad alexa My Question or Issue Desde hace unas semanas tengo spotify pri conectado a Alexa a través del ipad y no se por qué motivo al rato de estar escuchando música se apaga solo. Pero eso no es lo peor, si no que des...

• Plan Premium Country  Spain Device Ipad alexa   My Question or Issue  Desde hace unas semanas tengo spotify pri conectado a Alexa a través del ipad y no se por qué motivo al ra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alexa
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Carplay] Sorting Options for Album List and other Lists

Problem:Currently it's not possible to decide how Albums (and other lists) are sorted in Spotify's Carplay App. This is not convenient, because especially for Albums the users usually do not know the Album's title but rather the Artist's title. It wo...

playlist.png
  • Problem: Currently it's not possible to decide how Albums (and other lists) are sorted in Spotify's Carplay App. This is not convenient, because especially for Albums the users usually do not know t...
  • bevick
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 28 likes

musica bloqueada

Fui adicionar uma musica que gostei a playlist e acabei bloqueando essa música sem querer. Como faço para desbloquear essa música e poder ouvi-la novamente?

• Fui adicionar uma musica que gostei a playlist e acabei bloqueando essa música sem querer. Como faço para desbloquear essa música e poder ouvi-la novamente?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What does this mean and how do I fix it

What does this mean? How do I fix it?FYI: I know German so don‘t translate it.iPhone 7 IOS 12Premium

D41E5EB8-074B-42D4-A606-2577DBDBAF87.png
  • Regular
  •        What does this mean? How do I fix it? FYI: I know German so don‘t translate it. iPhone 7  IOS 12 Premium
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone app crashes every time I try to play any song

PlanPremiumCountry USDevice(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 12.1.2) My Question or Issue Starting this morning, every time I try to play any song, the app freezes and then a minute later crashes. This is a new issue.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  US Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 12.1.2)   My Question or Issue  Starting this morning, every time I try to play any song, the app freezes and...
  • JirinPanthosa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist playlists no longer visible on iOS app

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI used to be able to access playlists uploaded by artists on the iOS app. The playlists are available because I can access them on the desktop version of Spotify.

•   Plan Premium Country UK    Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12  My Question or Issue I used to be able to access playlists uploaded by artists on the iOS app. The...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artists Favorites
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't swipe to queue songs when visiting artist profile

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.1.2Spotify version8.4.89 My Question or IssueI can't swipe to add songs to the queue when I'm visiting an artist's profile. What can be the problem? I can swipe to queue songs in playlists...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden  Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.1.2 Spotify version 8.4.89   My Question or Issue I can't swipe to add songs to the queue when I'm visi...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Queue bug
    swipe to queue
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

IOS: Unable to swipe to queue on artist page

I am unable to swipe right on a song to queue it from an artists page. This works all throughout the app except the main artists page (i.e. Pouplar songs) Plan: Family PremiumCountry: USA Device: iPhone X 12.1.2

• I am unable to swipe right on a song to queue it from an artists page. This works all throughout the app except the main artists page (i.e. Pouplar songs)   Plan: Family Premium Cou...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes