Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bug with Spotify Connect with Synchronisation while adding songs to playlist

Bug with Spotify Connect with Synchronisation while adding songs to playlist

Hi,
first of all: thank you for the great function of controlling the playlist by spotify connect.

I am using an iPad and an iPhone. My iPad is the main spotify client which plays music at a party. With my iPhone I modify the playlist during the party. When I am adding a new song to the playlist it appears as next song on both devices, which is correct. When the song changes to the "new" song (or I press "next") it works correct on the iPad but on my iPhone there is the song which was in the playlist before adding the new song. The music belongs to the correct "new" song, but the picture, title, artist and time is wrong.

I think there is a problem with the synchronization. 😕

I would be grateful if you fix this bug.
Thank you in advance
Be square
5 Replies

Adding this to my "to test" list.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Cool, thank you. 🙂

@Peter: Have you already tested it? Any new information?

I have a big party on 2014-11-01 and it would be great to have a solution/workaround. I know that you're all very busy and do not think it will be fixed untill this date.

Best regards and thank you

Björn

I am having the same problem. Using an older iphone as the client, and controling it with an iPhone 6. This only occurs after queing a new song. Also, it only works to queue one song. Regardless of how many I queue, they disappear after playing the first queued song.

Peder

Right, that's exactly what I mean. 🙂

Suggested posts