Premium

Country

Denmark

Device

(iPhone 8, iPad Air 2, Acer PC)

Operating System

(iOS 11.4.1, Windows 10,)

My Question or Issue

When I use my ipad or iphone to stream from, then i can't edit the queue using the desktop to edit quene on my phone or ipad.

It worked fine before last ios update, so something happen with the new update 8.4.66.519

10 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I have done that both on my iphone and pc

I already tried: 

Uninstalling and installing PC application

Updated iOS application to its most recent update (August 21st, 2018)

Still the same problem, I cannot add songs to the queue nor modify the order of the songs, what's even the point of having premium if I cannot do this anymore ?????????????????????????????????

Hey puffdiego2811

Are you still having problems with spotify ?

Just checked and yes. The only way I can add items to the queue is through the web app or the phone app. No way to do it through the desktop app...

Hey @puffdiego2811.

Thanks for posting about this 🙂

Just to let you know that there's a separate post for this idea where we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave the info that we've requested there.

Once we have that info, we can investigate further.

Thanks,

P

The new update don't fix things for me !

Still having problems with connect play queue..

Hey there @Justaidea,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Just to confirm, does this occur when using Spotify Connect? If so, it'd be helpful if you could let us know the Spotify version you're rocking so we can troubleshoot this further.

If this doesn't occur with Connect, make sure to head in one of the relative threads instead and click on +VOTE:

• For an iOS device, head here.
  • For an Android device, head here.

It'd be also very helpful in that case to leave a comment in any of these threads with the requested info so we can pass in on to the right folks.

We hope this helps!

/K

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Yes it happens when I use Spotify Connect, I can't remove or add songs in my quene from my pc, when I stream from my phone.

1.0.88.353.g15c26ea1 (Windows Store version)

8.4.70.686 (iOS)

Hey there @Justaidea,

Thanks for getting back in touch with this.

We can see that you posted about this in the related issue report here

We've reopened that issue to investigate further so we'd recommend keeping an eye there for any updates 🙂

/K

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts