Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t find sleep timer after updated Spotify , is this function canceled ?

Can’t find sleep timer after updated Spotify , is this function canceled ?

I am using iPhone n iOS 15.2
13 Replies

Hey there, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you start playing something and in the now playing view tap on the 3 dots top right corner, then scroll to the bottom as it usually that's the location for Sleep Timer.

Try to check in other positions as you scroll as well.

If you still don't see it, could you create a new Spotify account and log in to see if that feature is present for the new account?

Keep me posted 🙂

I have the same issue. The three dots on the top right of the now playing have disappeared

Hey @mog_pt,

Can you share a screenshot of that please?

I'll be waiting 🙂

It must have been a bug, I went to take the screenshot and the three dots are back 🙂 

thanks!

I can’t see the 3 dots either and couldn’t find the sleep timer anywhere. Can’t attach a screenshot here as it says screenshot’s file type is invalid.

Hey hey @Yixi,

Thanks for joining the discussion.

Can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in? It's also a good idea to try clearing your cache to remove any old files that might be causing issues.

If that doesn't do it for you, could you let us your phone's Spotify version and, if possible, if you experience this on other mobile devices?

As for the screenshot, valid file types are: jpg, gif, pdf, png, zip, so we'd be grateful if you could try uploading an image in one of those. If you still have trouble you can also upload it on a 3rd party platform like for example Google drive and send us the link making sure it's not set to private.

We'd be on the lookout for your update!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am no longer able to find my sleep timer on my iPhone. I know how to go to the bar, see three dots but the sleep timer no longer is an option...

Hey @joaniepony!

Can you take a quick look at my reply above and let us know if you've tried the listed steps? We'd also appreciate it if you sent us a screenshot of the options you see when you open the 3 menu.

Lastly, is the timer missing both for music and podcasts?

Keep us posted!

ElenaModerator

Logout/Login. Resolved my issue.
 I encountered the missing 3 dots when I changed my password.  Logging off then logging in fixed the issue

I've done all three steps and still no sleep timer 😞 

Hi there @ZPhillips,

Thanks for the reply. Can you give us some more info about what device you are using? Some screenshots of the options you see would also be very helpful.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator

Hi there. I have tried all above steps and still do not have sleep timer option. Using app on my Samsung S23 ultra. 

Thanks 

Hey @Raquel91,

Thanks for posting in the thread!

Just to check, have you you tried a clean reinstall? This action will clear any stored cache from the app, as well as ensure you're running the latest version.

Shouldn't that do the trick, can you let us know what version of the operating system you're using, along with the Spotify version? A screenshot of how things look like from your end when you open the 3 dot menu would also be helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers!

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts