Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can’t share the song on ig story

Can’t share the song on ig story

I already updated ios to 13.1.2 but it can't still share the song on ig story. What should I do? It takes a long time I see. I tried to re-install ig and spotify both but it doesn't work. 

4 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out!

What you're describing seems to sound a lot like the Ongoing Issue described in a thread here.

As far as I'm aware, Spotify's tech teams are looking into the issue, but I recommend adding your +VOTE and commenting in that thread with any ideas you might have! They'll be keeping us updated through that, so subscribe to it if you'd like to get more information!

Hope you have a great day 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

I have the same issue with iOS 13.0 and Spotify version 8.5.25. Other social media shares do work, IG not.

I'm having the same problem, and it's a little different than the problem you linked to. In the Spotify app, when I try to share a song to my Instagram story I get a pop up notification that says "sorry, we couldn't share to Instagram Stories, try again later"

And I've been having this problem since I got my new phone and updated to the latest IOS

Hey @CJHunt_6963,

This is the Ongoing Issue thread you're looking for 🙂

We'll keep you posted there and let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks!

Suggested posts