Premium

Country

UK

Device

IPad 4

Operating System

(iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I updated Spotify, now I cannot open the app on my IPad.

8 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

Hi Lauren XK

Thanks for the info. I did try switching off and on the device. Did not work.

Before I delete and re upload the Spotify app, how do I find all my accounts? I appear to have made two accounts. The original that I have Spotify premium and have on my iPad but can't remember details for and anew one which does not have premium Spotify and I cannot access my downloads on.
I do not want to delete and not be able to access all my downloads. My original account has the music for my Engagement party which is in 3 weeks!

Hope you can help.

Vivien

Hey @Speedy_skier,

Which account are you using right now to post in the Community?

If it's the Premium one just go to your account profile page and your email should be there.

Please refer to Problems logging in, Recover your account and Change email address FAQs' for step by step guides.

If you still need help just ping me ๐Ÿ™‚

Loren,

It must be the same email address for both of them. I accessed the community by going through Spotify website.

Hey @Speedy_skier,

You can only open one Spotify account with a single email address.

Please check if that is your Premium account in Spotify Subscription Page.

The account says I am on Spotify free, but I have been paying for the
Premium for the last 2 yrs and until this update has all my downloads which
I accessed all over the world.

Hey @Speedy_skier,

Search over your email accounts for emails from Spotify to find out which of your accounts is subscribed to Premium.

The one you signed in seems to be the free one.

Thank you,
Finally found an email from Spotify and I had used an obscure email that I never use. Have now deleted and re-loaded Spotify app.
Thank you for all your help ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Suggested posts