Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connecting......

Solved!

Connecting......

Hey, for the last couple of weeks my premium spotufy account wont work on my iphone 4S, it connects as normal then the little "connecting ...." tab appears at the top then goes away then appears then goes away, my account is working fine on my mac just on the phone, tried delete re-install, changed passwords but to no avail, any help would be greatly appreciated, i really don't want to cancel my subscription.

Cheers Sandy

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Cgreenburg wrote:

Im having the same issue with my iPhone 5. I am on iOs version 6.0.2.

I can connect through my cellular data just fine but with WiFi the app just says Connecting... I am able to access all other apps that connect to the internet through WiFi including Pandora, Netflix, and Youtube. I have re-installed the app several times but with no change. I dont know what else I can do. 

-Cameron

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

It sounds like your internet router might be blocking Spotify's connections. 

Have a read at the connection troubleshooting guide.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi

I have the Same problem for à couple of weeks now. It is really annoying to pay for à premium account and not being able to use THE iPhone app.

I reinstalled spotify several times and dit even reinstal my iOS.

I have an iPhone 4s with iOS5.1.1

Please help me!

Greetings

Rutger

I can connect through my cellular data just fine but with WiFi the app just says Connecting... I am able to access all other apps that connect to the internet through WiFi including Pandora, Netflix, and Youtube. I have re-installed the app several times but with no change. I dont know what else I can do. 

-Cameron

Marked as solution

@Cgreenburg wrote:

-Cameron

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

It sounds like your internet router might be blocking Spotify's connections. 

Have a read at the connection troubleshooting guide.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts