Constant skipping and pausing

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Constant skipping and pausing

Gpilet3
Casual Listener
I think this might be the problem. Thank you!
Highlighted

emwallerstein
Casual Listener

Hello - i am having the exact problem mentioned in this post - here's my info:

1. Exact Device: 7

2. Exact operating system iOS 10.3.2

3. Spotify app version installed 8.4.3.884

4. What are you doing when the app skips/ stops/ crashes? Is it when it opens? Running or walking while listening 

5. About how many playlists do you have? 6 

Highlighted

LittleBlue1980
Casual Listener
My issue turned out to be a headphone issue. New headphones resolved it!
Highlighted

UncleLawSchool
Music Fan
Same with me
Highlighted

Kortjohn
Casual Listener

the problem isnt with your earphones **bleep** its software.   spotify, make an option to turn off things like speech detection opening google app and other accesibility options please.

get back to me on that,

Highlighted

SaraHaniz
Hi I've followed the recommendations and still face the same issues.

1. Exact Device: iPhone 6S
2. Exact operating system: iOS 10.2
3. Spotify app version installed:
4. What are you doing when the app skips/ stops/ crashes? Is it when it opens? When scrolling through tracks? When searching?
I don't even have to do anything to trigger the skips and pauses. I am on earphones when they happen. Sometimes leaving the phone flat on the table causes Siri to load, movements may cause either pause and play, or skips. Recently, the fast forwarding is more frequent and cannot be paused. I've skipped to a next song and back and both songs will start at 10s keep on fastforwarding.
5. About how many playlists do you have? More than 20. Usually I play my songs from the Songs library.
Highlighted

MaddScientist98

NOT SOLVED because all of these **bleep** iPhones are still doing the same thing! SO here's the ACTUAL solution: STOP buying JUNK phones just because you're trying to keep up with the Joneses! You want something to work? Go with an Android phone. You want something that makes you feel all special like you're actually important and have some function in this world besides taking up space and using up precious oxygen? OH, and you don't mind the darn thing NEVER working properly, then go with Crapple. Complete garbage.

Highlighted

atb224155
Gig Goer
I am having the same issue, but mine is on a iPod Touch. It's 4th generation and Spotify is kept up to date. I can easy be sitting down and it starts to act up. I can easily finish 1 song, goes to commercial break, then goes into a music skipping fit.
Highlighted

John00112234
Along with all of these other people, I have the same problem. It has gotten so bad at this point that sometimes I can't even listen while sitting down because moving my phone one inch on any direction will cause it to shuffle play rapidly. This can happen at any time, and sometimes when I'm doing something important it will open the mic and just quit the all that I'm currently using. This is extremely annoying and I feel like my life is a struggle because if this app that I payed money for. You guys need to get it together and fix this problem
Highlighted

UncleLawSchool
Music Fan
My problem was in the earphones. New earphones should solve your issue.
SUGGESTED POSTS