Control Center on iOS 11

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Control Center on iOS 11

Casual Listener

This was a bug in iOS 11. It works fine in iOS 11.1 beta2. No more problems with control center or freezing.

Now only the spotify needs to fix the battery drain.. 20% in 12min. The phone is really hot. If not using spotify I have really good battery life.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Mine does the exact same! So annoying did you find out how to fix it by any chance? 

Casual Listener
iOS 11.1 beta 2 fixed it for me. Have you tried iOS 11.0.3 ? But there is still huge battery draining issues in Spotify.
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Yeah I’ve tried it it works but only for 1 day and then turns to **bleep** again I need Spotify to fix this 😩
Highlighted

IS There any solution if I want to use Spotify only from control center. The app is usually turned off and all I want to do is to start listening music immediately without unlocking the phone and the need to wait for the app to open going to the last song etc. when I pause the music and do something on the phone and want to start playing again I have to reopen the app and it is such annoying issue I consider switching to imusic since it’s native and whatever I have been doing before I just hit play and imusic starts playing shuffle songs or last played but it starts playing. I guess this works fine on android but I am done with android for decades! I would rather sing by myself then going through the hassle of using android again..

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Only way I found kinda works is to delete the app then and turn your phone on and off and then re install it but only works for a day then plays up again

Highlighted

Go to settings > music > scroll down to your apple id > click it > sing out (this will not sign you out completely) > restart your phone > seems to work.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
For me unfortunately it’s still not working. I hope they will fix it in the 11.1.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

This Bug is caused by Spotify!

It was solved by Apple with iOS 11.0.3 and i had no issues for days until i updated my Spotify-App yesterday and the bug returend.

It seems to be, that a lot of users are affected through this bug and there is still no solution?!

Highlighted

Regular

I've had instances where I've been listening to my music via spotify on my iPhone7 (iOS11) and when I'll pull up the control center to change the song, all the music controls are grayed out. I can still invoke the Spotify app to change the song from within it (all controls fully functional), but when I return to the Control Center the music app controls remain grayed out. 

Restarting the phone makes the problem go away, but the issue sporadically returns.

This is super annoying if it occurs when I'm driving as I can't really mess around with a phone while behind the wheel. Spotify, come on, I really want to keep paying you for your product. Please don't give me reasons to think otherwise!

SUGGESTED POSTS