Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Error screen

All online activity is broken on my Spotify and the only message I get when I try to use any online features is the error try again thing. How to fix

• All online activity is broken on my Spotify and the only message I get when I try to use any online features is the error try again thing. How to fix
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ios search bar not loading ‘an error occured’

everything else works on the app, browsing playlists, browse page etc. but i cant enter anything into the search bar. it comes up with the loading icon then says an error occured. i have tried: rebooting my iphone SEcheckig for updates restarting pho...

• everything else works on the app, browsing playlists, browse page etc.    but i cant enter anything into the search bar. it comes up with the loading icon then says an error occured.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPhone

The app had been working all morning until about 12:45pm I tried to search an artist and the 3 dots just showed up and then said try again and it just keeps doing that. I will only play songs I have already saved. I pay for premium so why can I not u...

• Visitor
  • The app had been working all morning until about 12:45pm I tried to search an artist and the 3 dots just showed up and then said try again and it just keeps doing that. I will only play songs I have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Load Any Pages

I opened up my Spotify app this morning, wanting to listen to my music as usual. I could still listen to my downloaded music, but when I went to the home page, an artist page, search page etc. it came up with the loading symbol, and later 'An error o...

• I opened up my Spotify app this morning, wanting to listen to my music as usual. I could still listen to my downloaded music, but when I went to the home page, an artist page, search page etc. it cam...
  • Graphicscore
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

My Spotify won’t connect to WiFi

Spotify won’t connect to my WiFi. When I try to go into anything but the library the three little dots pop up and don’t go away. I’m on an iPhone 5 and I’m a premium member. Eventually an error thing pops up and I try click the try again button but i...

• Spotify won’t connect to my WiFi. When I try to go into anything but the library the three little dots pop up and don’t go away. I’m on an iPhone 5 and I’m a premium member. Eventually an error thing...
  • Tiffany89
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 127

I have recently got an iPhone 10 and I have not been able to listen to music at all every time I try load anything on the app it won’t work. I have tried uninstalling the app, resetting my phone, changing my password, logging out of all accounts and ...

• I have recently got an iPhone 10 and I have not been able to listen to music at all every time I try load anything on the app it won’t work. I have tried uninstalling the app, resetting my phone, cha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Downloaded Albums And Playlists are a Gone....

Everything I’ve downloaded to play offline has disappeared.... this has happened before and I don’t know why... my phone is fine and I’ve checked every troubleshoot to no avail... what’s wrong with Spotify? How do I get my downloads back? And HOW DO ...

• Casual Listener
  • Everything I’ve downloaded to play offline has disappeared.... this has happened before and I don’t know why... my phone is fine and I’ve checked every troubleshoot to no avail... what’s wrong with S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing the queue on an iPhone

I added a couple of albums to my queue recently, and I can't access my queue to remove them. I have searched for answers, and they haven't worked. I can't click on the now playing tab and click on the three lines to access the queue because that thre...

• Casual Listener
  • I added a couple of albums to my queue recently, and I can't access my queue to remove them. I have searched for answers, and they haven't worked. I can't click on the now playing tab and click on th...
  • ldtullak
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium won’t work on upgrade

I have got my new phone today and premium won’t come on. I’ve tried logging in with email and reset password but it still says I have a free subscription can someone please help x

• I have got my new phone today and premium won’t come on. I’ve tried logging in with email and reset password but it still says I have a free subscription can someone please help x
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone X ”Problem”

As most people with the iPhone X know, there are black bars in most apps at least in the start..but for some reason my Spotify won’t work properly on my iPhone X, it worked perfectly fine on my iPhone 6s..the problem is when I play music as normal an...

• As most people with the iPhone X know, there are black bars in most apps at least in the start.. but for some reason my Spotify won’t work properly on my iPhone X, it worked perfectly fine on my iPh...
  • meganrosedickey
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Offline?

All of the sudden my playlists aren’t downloaded and I’m getting advertisements. My account is part of my cellular package, and my provider confirmed that I’m still eligible, but still can’t download....help pls

• All of the sudden my playlists aren’t downloaded and I’m getting advertisements.  My account is part of my cellular package, and my provider confirmed that I’m still eligible, but still can’t do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Only works on wifi

I can only use spotify while on wifi unless the music is saved for offline listening. I went through many of the support options but I did not find a solution. What could be an issue is that Spotify does not show up under the "use cellular data for" ...

• Regular
  • I can only use spotify while on wifi unless the music is saved for offline listening. I went through many of the support options but I did not find a solution. What could be an issue is that Spotify ...
  • gmalone10
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • wifi
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Why does this happen?

When I click on the top left corner of an album corner on Spotify, it takes me to the Safari broweser and it says "About this ad". Does this happen to anyone else?

• Regular
  • When I click on the top left corner of an album corner on Spotify, it takes me to the Safari broweser and it says "About this ad". Does this happen to anyone else?    
  • Listenerr
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sort Albums after reinstall

I reinstalled Spotify in order to clear up space on my phone. But now I can't sort my Albums anymore. I've tried many combinations of swiping and holding on the below screen with no success. Has this feature been removed from the latest version? All ...

IMG_1146.png
  • Visitor
  • I reinstalled Spotify in order to clear up space on my phone. But now I can't sort my Albums anymore. I've tried many combinations of swiping and holding on the below screen with no success. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 5SE glitch

Hi!So I’ve recently come across a problem where my Spotify music clusters together. I have included pictures so you can the mess it is making! I have reset my phone completely, I have deleted and re-installed he app and have logged out and logged bac...

• Hi! So I’ve recently come across a problem where my Spotify music clusters together. I have included pictures so you can the mess it is making! I have reset my phone completely, I have deleted and r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files will not Sync from Mac to iPhone

I'm currently using a Macbook Pro with the MacOS Sierra version 10.12.2 and the new iPhone X. Before the iPhone X, my Spotify had suddenly stopped transferring local files from my Macbook Pro to my phone even though I connected both to the same wi-fi...

• I'm currently using a Macbook Pro with the MacOS Sierra version 10.12.2 and the new iPhone X. Before the iPhone X, my Spotify had suddenly stopped transferring local files from my Macbook Pro to my p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hidden ads on Spotify Premium?

Hello everyone, When I click on the top left corner of an album corner on Spotify, it takes me to the Safari broweser and it says "About this ad". Does this happen to anyone else?

• Regular
  • Hello everyone,  When I click on the top left corner of an album corner on Spotify, it takes me to the Safari broweser and it says "About this ad". Does this happen to anyone else?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working for iPhone

I had Spotify on a tablet and it worked fine, but then I recently got a new iPhone 6 and Spotify won’t let me listen to songs in my playlists. I have to click “shuffle” to listen to songs (I’m not a premium member)

• I had Spotify on a tablet and it worked fine, but then I recently got a new iPhone 6 and Spotify won’t let me listen to songs in my playlists. I have to click “shuffle” to listen to songs (I’m not a ...
  • higbystreet
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded albums don't show green arrow or toggle

Hi, as of November 27th, 2017, this is still not resolved (after 2 years!): Downloaded albums don't show the green arrow, and when opening such an album, the toggle for Download isn't green either.But when moving the toggle to green status, it immedi...

• Regular
  • Hi, as of November 27th, 2017, this is still not resolved (after 2 years!):   Downloaded albums don't show the green arrow, and when opening such an album, the toggle for Download isn't g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • arrow
    green
    slider
    state
    Status
    toggle
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes