Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro)

Operating System

iOS 16.4.1(a)

My Question or Issue

Recently my Daily Mixes have disappeared from the Made for You section on the iOS and iPadOS Spotify apps to be replaced by AI DJ. I have tried re-installing.

I now only have:

• DJ
  • Your Summer Rewind (from last summer!)
  • Your Time Capsule
  • On Repeat
  • Repeat Rewind

Is this expected behaviour?

They still appear on the desktop app, so I've made sure to follow them so they're available on my iOS devices, but why remove them at all?

I have a Premium Family account and I don't want a cheesy DJ to replace my daily mixes. It's truly awful. If I wanted that I'd listen to one of the thousands of FREE radio stations out there.

Thanks for your help,

Kris.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @krisr99,

Thanks for getting back to us and for providing the screenshot. 

Could you please scroll down a little bit to the bottom to see if Daily Mixes are to be found under "Your Daily Mixes" category just above "Discover New Music" group?

Let us know how it goes.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunately that doesn’t fix it. I reinstalled before posting (see original post) and just tried again and still have the issue.

There is a similar post (with that solution) that dates from 2019, but the solution doesn’t work for me. 

Hey @krisr99,

Could you share a screenshot / short screen recording which shows how things look on your end? You can also try logging out from the app (Settings > Log out), then signing back in to your account as this triggers an internal refresh that may help here.

Keep us posted on this.

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Yordan,

Thanks for getting back to me. I tried logging out as you suggested (as well as the previous suggestion of deleting the app) and it hasn't restored my daily mixes. I've attached a screenshot from my iPad (as landscape view shows the complete "made for you" list).

Thanks for your help,

Kris.

IMG_3735.PNG
Marked as solution

Hey @krisr99,

Thanks for getting back to us and for providing the screenshot. 

Could you please scroll down a little bit to the bottom to see if Daily Mixes are to be found under "Your Daily Mixes" category just above "Discover New Music" group?

Let us know how it goes.

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Oh how stupid do I feel! I could swear that it wasn't there, but the 'your genre mixes' is clearly in my screenshot above. I really don't know why on the desktop app I could see this and scroll down, but not on mobile. Maybe something to do with the combination of both sideways and vertical scrolling? Or maybe the 'made for us' blend plus sign looks like the end of the page? Who knows, but thanks for helping me discover the obvious!

Suggested posts