Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Superuser Contribution Crackling/bad quality when playing wireless via bluetooth, not wired

PlanPremium DeviceIphone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I got my Beats Studio 3's last week. Was hyped to workout without a cable again, but when I listen to my music there is this crackling/bad sound quality present when the bass hits....

•   Plan Premium  Device Iphone 7 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  I got my Beats Studio 3's last week. Was hyped to workout without a cable again, but when ...
  • lolgocryaboutit
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

I have a new iPhone and when I download my Spotify app I can’t downloads songs

• Visitor
  • I have a new iPhone and when I download my Spotify app I can’t downloads songs 
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't see artist's info on the IPhone app

Hi guys, When I click on the artist's info link (usually placed at the bottom of each artist's page), I am directed to a black page (i.e., black screen) instead of seeing the full info about the artist.This is happening with all artists, while it use...

• Regular
  • Hi guys,   When I click on the artist's info link (usually placed at the bottom of each artist's page), I am directed to a black page (i.e., black screen) instead of seeing the full info about...
  • Keef_
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Earbud gesture bug while changing playback speed

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 16.1.2App Version8.7.94.551 My Question or IssueMy earbuds have gesture control. A single tap pauses and plays the current title. When I change the playback speed to any other than 1x this g...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 16.1.2 App Version 8.7.94.551   My Question or Issue My earbuds have gesture control. A single tap pauses and plays...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist Title Disappearing

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone Xs My Question or IssueFor the past few months, whenever I have created a new playlist, the playlist title is sometimes missing from the "Your Library" tab of the Spotify app. For example, I create monthly playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone Xs   My Question or Issue For the past few months, whenever I have created a new playlist, the playlist title is sometimes missing from the "You...
  • Chrismix1
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlist Titles
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Adding albums to playlists

I find it quite annoying that in order to add an album to a playlist you have to individually do it instead of being able to add all the songs at once like you used to be able to do

• Visitor
  • I find it quite annoying that in order to add an album to a playlist you have to individually do it instead of being able to add all the songs at once like you used to be able to do 
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Filters not displaying for songs

My filters have disappeared from playlists. I have completed the steps to clear the cache and uninstall but the issue is still persisting

• Visitor
  • My filters have disappeared from playlists. I have completed the steps to clear the cache and uninstall but the issue is still persisting
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Entire listening session clearing suddenly

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI have been using Spotify for years, and a strange problem has just started happening. I'm used to scrolling through the Next From: Liked Songs list during my listening session and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I have been using Spotify for years, and a strange problem has just started happening. I'm used to scrolling ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloads not visible on Apple Watch SE

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceApple Watch SE My Question or IssueI just bought a new apple watch SE the other day. The watch and my phone are completely up to date and so is the spotify app. For some reason, on my watch, the app does not show "Downlaod...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device Apple Watch SE   My Question or Issue I just bought a new apple watch SE the other day. The watch and my phone are completely up to date and so is...
  • Jules_brown92
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share friend blend links are web player instead of open.spotify for mobile

Ie. in iMessage blend links don't show album cover or the play button but songs outside the blend playlist do

• Visitor
  • Ie. in iMessage blend links don't show album cover or the play button but songs outside the blend playlist do
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New AirPods Pro do not connect to call while listening to spotify

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceIphoneMy Question or IssueWhen I receive and accept a call while listening to music on Spotify with the new AirPods Pro, the music stops but the AirPods do not connect to the call or only do so on one side and the perso...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Iphone My Question or Issue When I receive and accept a call while listening to music on Spotify with the new AirPods Pro, the music stops but the AirPods d...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution radio option on ios

hey . i just bought today the iphone 14 pro max , and decided to try spotify.for some wierd reason , i cant find the "radion button" whenever i click the 3 dots... this option works on my PC and i cant find it on my phone

• Casual Listener
  • hey . i just bought today the iphone 14 pro max , and decided to try spotify. for some wierd reason , i cant find the "radion button" whenever i click the 3 dots... this option works on my PC and ...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinatura gratuita

Paguei mas ainda passa propaganda e fala que assinatura gratuita. Paguei 19,90

• Visitor
  • Paguei mas ainda passa propaganda e fala que assinatura gratuita. Paguei 19,90
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When using Connect I can't turn on/off Canvas

DeviceiPhone XrOperating SystemiOS 16.2 My Question or IssueWhen playing over Spotify Connect I want to be able to turn on and off Canvas, but since it's within the Playback settings which are completely inaccessible when using Connect I can't. I und...

• Music Fan
  • Device iPhone Xr Operating System iOS 16.2   My Question or Issue When playing over Spotify Connect I want to be able to turn on and off Canvas, but since it's within the Playback settings...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to disconnect Google Maps from Spotify?

How to disconnect Google Maps from Spotify? (iPhone) I want to undo the connection shown in the attached screenshot.

• Casual Listener
  • How to disconnect Google Maps from Spotify?  (iPhone)   I want to undo the connection shown in the attached screenshot.
  • AdrianaLFarina
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Favoriten sind weg/Favorites are gone

Meine Lieblingssongs, die ich seit über 5 Jahren sammle, sind einfach weg. Ich habe mich ab- und wieder angemeldet, die App deinstalliert und wieder neu runtergeladen, aber es hilft nichts. Was kann ich tun?/my favorites folder which i have been fill...

• Visitor
  • Meine Lieblingssongs, die ich seit über 5 Jahren sammle, sind einfach weg. Ich habe mich ab- und wieder angemeldet, die App deinstalliert und wieder neu runtergeladen, aber es hilft nichts. Was kann ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast sort criteria lost after leaving screen

Whenever I set podcast sort order and filter played/unplayed. If I leave the show and go back in then what I set is lost.a capture of the problemhttps://imgur.com/a/o3NgpCMiOS 16.2Spotify 8.7.92.521I have tried to clear cache.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I set podcast sort order and filter played/unplayed. If I leave the show and go back in then what I set is lost. a capture of the problem https://imgur.com/a/o3NgpCM iOS 16.2 Spoti...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Requiero de un reembolso ya que el modo offline no está funcionando

Me gustaría un reembolso ya que he tenido este problema durante al menos los últimos 3 meses y no ha habido ninguna respuesta o solución al respecto, yo pago Spotify por esta modalidad y si no funciona será mejor que me hagan la devolución de mi dine...

• Casual Listener
  • Me gustaría un reembolso ya que he tenido este problema durante al menos los últimos 3 meses y no ha habido ninguna respuesta o solución al respecto, yo pago Spotify por esta modalidad y si no funcio...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution After hearting/liking a song in a playlist, the subsequent played song(s) show as “liked”

After hearting/liking a song in a playlist (ie discover weekly), any subsequent played song(s) show as “hearted/liked” in the UI. Upon clicking the already filled in heart to “unlike”, a UI message appears indicating that song is now added to “liked ...

• Regular
  • After hearting/liking a song in a playlist (ie discover weekly), any subsequent played song(s) show as “hearted/liked” in the UI. Upon clicking the already filled in heart to “unlike”, a UI message a...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes