Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily mix missing

Solved!

Daily mix missing

• Hello!

my Daily Mix is missing.  I've tried to reinstall the app, to restart my phone, to delete the app restart my phone and after that reinstall the app, but none of this worked. 

Also on my Desktop app is missing. 

Plan

Premium

Country

Romania

Device

iPhone 5s

Operating System

iOS 10.2.1

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for providing us with those screenshots.

When you consolidate two accounts (or rather, when you transfer everything from the old one to the new one), your listening preferences which are stored on your old account (and which determine the Daily Mixes that are generated) are not transferred to your new account. 

As a result, you will have to wait around 2 weeks before you start seeing Daily Mixes being generated on your new account. Depending on how much music you listen to on Spotify, you will get anywhere between 1-6 Daily Mixes. So just keep listening, and eventually your Daily Mixes should appear.

Hope that clarifies things! Let us know if you have any other questions regarding this - we're here to help 🙂

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community.
Hope you're doing great!

If you’re new to Spotify, they need to get an idea of your music taste first. You should receive your Daily Mix and your Release Radar playlists after around 2 weeks of listening.

Otherwise, if you can’t see your Daily Mix, try restarting or updating your app. You can also try it on another device.  

If possible, try updating your iPhone to iOS 12.1.3 as it's the latest version of iOS.

I'd also recommend checking Daily Mix support article to learn more.

Hope it helps 🙂

The thing is that i have this facebook account for some months, but i also had an spotify account, witch i've maded it premium, and after that, two days ago i've spoke with an Spotify agent who help me merge them. 

Is there a posibility to forget my preferences and start again from zero? Because my liked artists still remains after merging my accounts. 

Daily mixes sometimes disappear and reappear again with a different set of genre/artists. This usually happens when you start listening frequently to a new genre of music.

For example, when I stopped listening to pop punk and transitioned to mostly power metal. After a month of listening to metal and no punk, my daily mix disappeared then reappeared full of power metal. Of course, at that point, I had 6 mixes. As your listening increases and varies you'll get more mixes. I have only 4 now.

Hey @user-removed.

Just wanted to check in and see if you're seeing all your Daily Mixes as normal. If not, let us know and send us a screenshot of what you're seeing so that we can help troubleshoot the issue further.

Just to follow up on what @SquidApocalypse said, when your accounts are consolidated, your liked Artists won't be transferred. However, if you have any saved songs on your account, those will be transferred.

In any case, Daily Mixes will be generated on your new account as you listen to more music, and is purely based on your listening habits, so your saved music should not have an effect on this.

Hope that helps! We'll be looking out for your reply in case you're still having trouble seeing your Daily Mixes.

Hello Peter,

i've attached screen shots with what i see on "Made for you" and "Your library". 

How much time takes until Sporify generate Daily mixes?

i'm asking that because, before merging that two accounts that i had, Daily mixes were there, on both of them. 

Also i've maded a new list of liked artists. 

Hope you can help me with this problem. 

IMG_7494.PNG
IMG_7495.PNG
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for providing us with those screenshots.

When you consolidate two accounts (or rather, when you transfer everything from the old one to the new one), your listening preferences which are stored on your old account (and which determine the Daily Mixes that are generated) are not transferred to your new account. 

As a result, you will have to wait around 2 weeks before you start seeing Daily Mixes being generated on your new account. Depending on how much music you listen to on Spotify, you will get anywhere between 1-6 Daily Mixes. So just keep listening, and eventually your Daily Mixes should appear.

Hope that clarifies things! Let us know if you have any other questions regarding this - we're here to help 🙂

Ok. Then i will wait. 

Thank you very much for your supoort!

Have a great day! 

I was listening to a Daily Mix and wanted to go to another only to find that they were missing. Also noticed a pretty big change to the content to these playlists this week. I did not combine my account like the others. Please advise!

Suggested posts