Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily mix

Daily mix

My Question or Issue

By mistake i deleted my daily mix and i dont know how to get it back , i tried deleting the app and logging out. I hope i get it back

7 Replies

Hey @Mubarak90 Welcome to the Spotify Community!

You can try recovering your playlist in the recover playlist section. To get there go to Spotify.com and sign in. Once you have done that go to the top right corner and click on Profile then Account. Afterwards you will be taken to your account overview. There you will find several categories, look for Recover Playlists. There you could find all the playlists you might have accidentally deleted. 

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Unfortunately i didnt find the playlist , i only found playlists that are made by me 

the playlist i deleted is made by spotify 

Hello @Mubarak90

How exactly did you delete your Daily Mix?

How did you delete your daily mix I didn’t like mine.

I went to the place where it says "Made for you" and deleted it from there. When i type Daily mix in the search option I can see it but I can't add it, and it doesn't contain anything. 

At that day I also deleted the realease radar playlist and the discover weekly, and I added them again. but I can't see any of the playlists that I mentioned in the "Made for you"

Hello @Mubarak90

I tried to delete my daily mix and I can't, i can not find a button.

I unfortunately can't help you with this. Have a good day.

Since you somehow deleted your Daily Mix, i would just recommend waiting 2 weeks for it to come back. If you listen to a diversity of genres and artist, Daily Mix will generate possiblities of songs that you would enjoy. So in the mean time you would have to wait till your daily mix comes back. There is a chance that you Daily Mix might come sooner if you use Spotify several hours a day.

Happy Listening!

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts