Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deactivate Offline Downloads

Solved!

Deactivate Offline Downloads

Hey Everybody,

I have a Problem. I use Spotify Premium with my IPad and IPhone. But my IPad has a maximum storage of 8 GB. I have a lot of Music offline with my IPhone, because I travel a lot by train and here I am not every time in the network. If I hear music with my IPad I have every time a internet connection so i don't need my music offline. But my IPad storage is often full because of my many offline lists. My question is, if there is a option to deactivate the Offline lists only for my IPad and not for my IPhone? I hope my question was understandable, because of my bad english.

Best regards

Arne

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @arnybax and welcome to the community!

Sure, you just need to switch the toggle on top of the playlists so that it's not saying "available offline" anymore. The offline playlists are device-specific and won't get deleted on your phone when you delete them on your iPad.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @arnybax and welcome to the community!

Sure, you just need to switch the toggle on top of the playlists so that it's not saying "available offline" anymore. The offline playlists are device-specific and won't get deleted on your phone when you delete them on your iPad.

Ah thanks a lot i thought it was.

Best regards

Arne

Suggested posts