Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Device ID

Device ID

I'd like to generate a device ID for using spotify on my squeezebox, but i'm not able to do so. There is no  o button or link where I can activate this ID in my profile. 

I'm premium member so I think this should be possible, 

3 Replies

@ChilipepperCH wrote:

I'd like to generate a device ID for using spotify on my squeezebox, but i'm not able to do so. There is no  o button or link where I can activate this ID in my profile. 

I'm premium member so I think this should be possible, 

Try the steps in this Sonos help page.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks four your reply, Peter. If I click your link it's not possible to activate it. There is just no button. I look over a collegues shoulder who also have a premium account and logged in with his account I see that button. 

The difference between the two accounts is, his uses his Facebook Account to login. I'm using a normal e-Mail Account.

@ChilipepperCH wrote:

Thanks four your reply, Peter. If I click your link it's not possible to activate it. There is just no button. I look over a collegues shoulder who also have a premium account and logged in with his account I see that button. 

The difference between the two accounts is, his uses his Facebook Account to login. I'm using a normal e-Mail Account.

In that case you shouldn't need to Deivce ID. 

Just log in on your device using your Spotify username (not email address) and password and it should work. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts