Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Devices

Devices

Hi

I have Spotifly Premium and have it synced with my Lap Top, I phone and I pad. I also have another iphone for work. Can i sync that as well as my other iphone?

Cheers

3 Replies

Hey 🙂 

It depends on which devices you have offline playlists stored on.

Spotify premium gives you the ability to store offline playlists on 3 devices (with a maximum of 3,333 tracks per device). If you already have offline content stored on your 3 devices, then syncing a 4th device will mean offline access for one of your other devices will be withdrawn and you will most likely need to redownload all the content on that device if you want to make it available offline again. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Erm, dont want to sound a bit of a thicko, but i guess i am at all of this. How do i know if i have downloads on my lap top? I use my lap top as my main PC, i.e. i dont take it out with me. So if i can guess what your saying, i can use my ipad and iphone plus my other i phone?

Cheers

@Geordiekev wrote:

Erm, dont want to sound a bit of a thicko, but i guess i am at all of this. How do i know if i have downloads on my lap top? I use my lap top as my main PC, i.e. i dont take it out with me. So if i can guess what your saying, i can use my ipad and iphone plus my other i phone?

Cheers

Any downloaded playlists on your laptop Spotifty will have a little white arrow in the green circle beside the playlist name on the left hand side of the client window. 

Yes, you should be able to use Spotify offline on all three of those devices.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts