Premium

Country

UK

Device

IPad

Operating System

iOS 11

My Question or Issue

The Discography option under each saved artist listed the catalogue that was available in chronological order. I'm not OCD, but it was quite useful - particularly on artists with a significant back catalogue. I can still view All Albums, but why take away something that you already provided? It's another option that would go into my suggestion of providing a Classic view and a (latest weird ideas) view for us all to choose between - it's obvious from all the discussions going on around the interface that changing it without reason to hasn't gone down well. And there's little sign of you changing it back?

1 Reply

I agree with this. I liked the old discography view on mobile better. It listed all of the releases from newest to oldest. Now it shows them out of order and randomly has a "popular" section which is just a duplicate of the popular section which is already at the top of the artist page.

The desktop app is still the best way to view all of the discography in order, but it would be nice to bring this back to mobile too.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts