Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Display Format on Ipad

Solved!

Display Format on Ipad

Has the overall display been changed recently on IOS devices like the Ipad? For example, the icons for Search, Browse, Radio, and Your Music etc., were always on the left side of the display-going from top to bottom. The search icon was always on the top left. Now, I can only find the search icon along the bottom of the screen. Also, when I tap the search icon, the search bar was always on the left side of the screen. Now, the search bar runs all the way across from the left to the far right. When I type in the name of the artist in search, the "popular songs"now appear on the left side of the screen, not on the right side. Also, the album covers of the selected artist appear on the left side of the screen, not the right. When I tap one of the albums, the list of songs in that album now appear on the far left side of the screen, and if I want to add that song to one of my playlists, the 3 dots that I would normally tap, are all the way to the far right of the screen with no content in the middle of the screen. Confusing! Help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @bentonfirstserv

The iPad app has updated to look just like the iPhone app. The new design will help Spotify deliver new iPad features faster. Stay tuned!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @bentonfirstserv

The iPad app has updated to look just like the iPhone app. The new design will help Spotify deliver new iPad features faster. Stay tuned!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts