Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Djay 2 & spotify

Djay 2 & spotify

Oh my god
Djay using spotify...this is AWESOME
Having dinner then going to check this bad boy out.
7 Replies

Yeap that is sick!
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

I wish I didn't have to link my spotify account with Djay 2 every time I open it! There should be an option to keep you logged in.

How to you syn djay 2 on a Mac with spotify?  I cant fine the correct place to go.  

Please help  

Thanks. 

@mizzly

From what I understand, Djay + Spotify is only for the iPad/iPhone, more on the official website:
https://www.algoriddim.com/spotify
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Yes!!! Logging in every time is so annoying! I also wish we could record out mixed when using Spotify! It's the same thing if it were music from iTunes. I also wish they could sync Soundcloud!!

Got mine for free there was a deal I forgot where it was it was free at the time so I grabbed it before the deal was lost

I cannot start using the Automix Radio from djay2 with Spotify. It gives me a message saying "Log in to Spotify in order to use Automix Radio "
The thing is I'm already signed in to a Spotify Premium and even so, I can't make it work. What can I do?

Suggested posts