Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Resuming play after Bluetooth call

If a Bluetooth call comes in whilst listening to Spotify the music fails to resume when the call ends. Instead my iTunes fires up and plays. This is so annoying, any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • If a Bluetooth call comes in whilst listening to Spotify the music fails to resume when the call ends. Instead my iTunes fires up and plays. This is so annoying, any suggestions?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify song skips when connected Bluetooth

Since the last update I've notice songs skipping like a scratch CD when connected to Bluetooth. There's pauses several times throughout the song. It's becoming huge annoying. Please fix this.

• Regular
  • Since the last update I've notice songs skipping like a scratch CD when connected to Bluetooth. There's pauses several times throughout the song. It's becoming huge annoying. Please fix this.
  • JayRizzo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The daily mix playlist I listened the most to just completely changed genre.Can I put it back?

Daiy mix showed me 6 mixes everyday with 5 of the same genre. Today the one I listened to the most just changed and now all 6 are of the same genre. Is there a way to put it back?

• Casual Listener
  • Daiy mix showed me 6 mixes everyday with 5 of the same genre. Today the one I listened to the most just changed and now all 6 are of the same genre. Is there a way to put it back?
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music disappears again and again

Hi there,maybe somebody can help me. I was searching for an answer to the problem and it seems that I am not the only one to have it. But all the given answers could not solve it. I am using Spotify Premium only on my iPhone 6, no other device, no ot...

• Hi there, maybe somebody can help me. I was searching for an answer to the problem and it seems that I am not the only one to have it. But all the given answers could not solve it. I am using Spotif...
  • victor__49
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

One Playlist not syncing

I have a specific playlist that won't sync from my computer to my iphone. I have:-Gone offline on both, went online.-Reinstalled app-Created a new playlist since then, which does sync fully What the heck am I doing wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a specific playlist that won't sync from my computer to my iphone.  I have: -Gone offline on both, went online. -Reinstalled app -Created a new playlist since then, which does sync fu...
  • shaggi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect volume on iphone

I play Spotify on my iPhone with latest software, over connect onto my Sony 1050 amplifier.Sometimes randomly the volume just goes to maximum even if I'm pressing volume down on the side of my phone... This is horrendous!! Is there a way I can basica...

• Casual Listener
  • I play Spotify on my iPhone with latest software, over connect onto my Sony 1050 amplifier. Sometimes randomly the volume just goes to maximum even if I'm pressing volume down on the side of my phon...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashes after 15-20 seconds of playing offline songs

I have an iPhone 6 - have 2500+ songs saved and reinstalled app twice and still crashes after approximately 15-20 seconds of a song playing on offline mode - EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED.

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iPhone 6 - have 2500+ songs saved and reinstalled app twice and still crashes after approximately 15-20 seconds of a song playing on offline mode - EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song unavailable

Hi i've recently moved to Spotify from Apple Music and imported some playlists from iTunes. Most songs play but some come up 'Song unavailable, you can still start radio based on this artist'. Help? I've downloaded the playlists for offline play as w...

• Hi i've recently moved to Spotify from Apple Music and imported some playlists from iTunes. Most songs play but some come up 'Song unavailable, you can still start radio based on this artist'. Help? ...
  • katherinerioux
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify shows off-line iOS 10.3.1 update

spotify is not working properly, it disconect constantly for no reason, I have tried in Wifi and mobile conection. Imposible to listen to music. Using paid account

• spotify is not working properly, it disconect constantly for no reason, I have tried in Wifi and mobile conection. Imposible to listen to music. Using paid account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant search in playlist

When trying to search in a playlist the keyboard aint coming up, using 3d-party keyboard if that could be the problem?Tried pressing the searchbar again does nothing.Looks just like in this screenshot, just fund out locking and unlocking in this stat...

• Casual Listener
  • When trying to search in a playlist the keyboard aint coming up, using 3d-party keyboard if that could be the problem? Tried pressing the searchbar again does nothing. Looks just like in this s...
  • Ircfox
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

I subscribed to premium on my android device but now I have an iPhone 7 and it says that my account is for free listening? Can someone help me please

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to premium on my android device but now I have an iPhone 7 and it says that my account is for free listening? Can someone help me please
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Escoger música

Antes podías seleccionar las canciones que querías que siguieran y ahora no aparece esa opción en iPhone

• Casual Listener
  • Antes podías seleccionar las canciones que querías que siguieran y ahora no aparece esa opción en iPhone
  • Mfcm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music playing on comedy radio???

Anyone explain to me how i was listening to chad daniels radio (comedian) and then all of a sudden rhianna started playing, i started skipping songs and it kept playing **bleep** like that

• Anyone explain to me how i was listening to chad daniels radio (comedian) and then all of a sudden rhianna started playing, i started skipping songs and it kept playing **bleep** like that
  • hanimal16
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My iPhone would not sync with the playlists that were created on Mac OS.

I created playlists on Mac OS however they dont all seem to show on my iPhone. Even some of the playlists are missing. I am connected to the same wifi connection.I tried resetting my phone, reinstalling the app as well as logging out and logging back...

• Visitor
  • I created playlists on Mac OS however they dont all seem to show on my iPhone. Even some of the playlists are missing. I am connected to the same wifi connection.I tried resetting my phone, reinstall...
  • 21ryntnwu4r6j2v
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist isn't updating on iPhone or Browser

I've made a playlist with well over 100 songs on my laptop version of Spotify, but both the browser version of Spotify and my iPhone app only show it at 36 songs. I've re-downloaded the Spotify app and re-started the browser version but they remain f...

• Regular
  • I've made a playlist with well over 100 songs on my laptop version of Spotify, but both the browser version of Spotify and my iPhone app only show it at 36 songs. I've re-downloaded the Spotify app a...
  • dudewhatisthis
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not play music, says it's a premium feature

Hi, Spotify on my iPhone has not been able to play any music, and whenever I try hitting the "shuffle play" button, a message pops up saying that it is "a premium feature". On top of that, all of the music in Spotify are greyed out and cannot be play...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Spotify on my iPhone has not been able to play any music, and whenever I try hitting the "shuffle play" button, a message pops up saying that it is "a premium feature". On top of that, all of the...
  • Tommyorsan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont let me choose which device to connect to

Spotify keeps on trying to connect to my pc at home or my phone and wont let me change it so it plays out of the spotify web player on this pc, everytime i click it tells me it will play out of it but at the bottom it still says its playing out of my...

• Spotify keeps on trying to connect to my pc at home or my phone and wont let me change it so it plays out of the spotify web player on this pc, everytime i click it tells me it will play out of it bu...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A music player without an easily accessible volume control..?

A music player without an easly accessible volume control..?Is that a serious design decesion..? Accessing Play / Stop / Volume are the 3 MOST important buttons. Actually volume control is more important than next / previous buttons. I tell you an ex...

• Music Fan
  • A music player without an easly accessible volume control..? Is that a serious design decesion..? Accessing Play / Stop / Volume are the 3 MOST important buttons. Actually volume control is mor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song skipped over in queue

Hello, I've recently had a problem when listening to music in random queue where it just completely skips one specific song whenever it should play, wondering what I should do about this. Skipped song appears as shown in the picture.

• Hello, I've recently had a problem when listening to music in random queue where it just completely skips one specific song whenever it should play, wondering what I should do about this. Skipped son...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes