Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download not Working

Download not Working

I use Spotify Premium on iOS 9.3 on an iPhone SE, 64GB, I have 17GB of music offline and can't get anymore. If I flick the "Avaliable Offline" Switch in Artists, Songs or Albums it does not hold or react, as soon as I leave or press the back arrow it just turns back off... Very annoying, I want to download all my music, never had this before- any help? I have tried reinstalling
image.png
8 Replies

Hi there @Tedbear7799

You may have hit the  3 333 limit for downloaded songs. The problem could also depend on your device's storages.

Is there a counter or any way for me to tell? Many thanks

@Tedbear7799

Unfortunately the only way for you to do that is to remove you device here and check if your playlists are downloading again. 

Make sure Spotify is allowed to use your 3G data, 

Settings > Cellular > Scroll down and make sure the Spotify toggle is green.

If this doesn't work, it will be the 3.333 limit.. 😞

I'm sure it could easily be that, but even if I try switch turn the switch when I'm under specific artists I still have the problem and I barely have 5GB of songs offline since I reinstalled so I definitely haven't hit the 3333 limit

@Tedbear7799

Try to log in with your account on an other device and see if it's downloading. If it does then your first device is set to a limit for downloaded songs. 

The app erased all my offline synced music the other night. I won't be subscribing to premium anymore after this.

@russtm

Sorry to hear about your issue. 

This sort of problem may be affecting you if more than 3 devices uses offline mode at the same time. You can read more about it here.

Suggested posts