Country

Germany

Device

(iPhone X)

Operating System

(iOS 12.1; Spotify 8.4.79.933)

My Question or Issue

Dear Spotify-Team,

in your current spotify version for iOS devices it's almost become impossible to edit playlists in an effective manner:

I listen to a playlist and decide that the song Im currently listnening to doesnt fit in anymore. To delete the song I have to click the three buttons in the upper right corner followed by the button Edit. Now the misery starts. I have to scroll through the whole playlist trying to find the song I want to delete. There is no search, nor filter function to put the latest listend songs on top and eventually you have even made every song name appear equally. In former version one could at least somehow identify the song because it was highlithed in green. 

If your looking at playlists with approx. a hundred songs it takes 1 to 2 minutes to finally delete the song. This definately is not convenient in any manner if you are on the go. Hence, I kind of tend to the following work around: creating a screenshot and editing the playlist once I have access to the Spotify desktop application which allows all the features Im seeking for as above mentioned.

But seriously, that shouldnt be the way to do it, should it?

Why isnt there any swipe gesture to directly delete the song from a playlist as in any other music application for iOS?

Im looking forward to your help!
Best,

Frederik

0 Replies

Suggested posts