Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Equaliser does not load automatically

Solved!

Equaliser does not load automatically

Hello, I am on a iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 12) on a Spotify Premium Plan. I’ve been using Spotify Premium for 1 full month (woohoo). However, lately I have realised that my equaliser does not load automatically. When I start to play music, I cannot hear the equaliser effects. I needed to manually enter the equaliser settings. Mu equaliser settings shows that it is on, yet I had to just adjust the equaliser, after which it would work. It is just a small inconvenience to me (as I prefer hearing bass boost) but does anyone have a solution to this? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @laiyeqiexe.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the equalizer and are currently investigating it. Feel free to post your observation in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @laiyeqiexe.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the equalizer and are currently investigating it. Feel free to post your observation in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts