Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

[iOs] Choose Download Folder

PlanPremiumCountryBR Device(iPhone SEOperating System(Latest iOS) The Download section in my Library went missing after the latest update.I'm constantly without internet access, so I used to use that function to filter what I could listen. This is an...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country BR  Device (iPhone SE Operating System (Latest iOS)   The Download section in my Library went missing after the latest update. I'm constantly without internet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I listen to an album from beginning to end, not shuffled

I signed up with Spotify yesterday. I'm not doing well with the UI (on an iPhone). I finally figured out how to find whole albums, but it seems that the only way to play them is via a button labelled "shuffle play". Does Spotify support the ability t...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up with Spotify yesterday. I'm not doing well with the UI (on an iPhone).     I finally figured out how to find whole albums, but it seems that the only way to play them is via ...
  • Tomanak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mixes are shuffled

PlanFreeCountry U.S.Device(iPhone 8+)Operating System(iOS 12.1.2) My Question or Issue The website says that shuffle is not an available option for Daily Mixes, yet four of my daily mixes have a blue shuffle symbol next to them and I can’t seem to tu...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country  U.S. Device (iPhone 8+) Operating System (iOS 12.1.2)   My Question or Issue  The website says that shuffle is not an available option for Daily Mi...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • shuffle
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

There’s one song that doesn’t reproduce in my iPhone

PlanPremiumCountryColombia Deviceiphone XSOperating SystemiOS 12.1.4 My Question or IssueTheres one song in my Spotify that doesn’t reproduce in my iPhone XS, but it does in my PS4 and anybody’s iPhone, have already uninstalled it and installed it ag...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Colombia  Device iphone XS Operating System iOS  12.1.4    My Question or Issue Theres one song in my Spotify that doesn’t reproduce in my iPhone XS...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find repeat button on free version

Plan: Free Device: iPhone 6 I can't seem to find the repeat button, even in the sub-menu by pressing the 3 dots in the top right corner, so I was just wondering if only people who have the premium version can repeat songs or what.

• Plan: Free  Device: iPhone 6   I can't seem to find the repeat button, even in the sub-menu by pressing the 3 dots in the top right corner, so I was just wondering if only...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Station option is gone?

PlanPremiumCountry USADevice(Iphone7;iPad pro; Mac)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue I used to use the “create station” all the time and now I can’t create or erase any station I can only use the “Radio” option which is not the same. Also...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device (Iphone7;iPad pro; Mac) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue  I used to use the “create station” all the time and now I can’t cre...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Radio
    station
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Sharing the songs on WhatsApp!

PlanPremiumDevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10)Well, recently whenever I try to share the songs via WhatsApp, my friends (have the same problems with different people) couldn't open them. I already updated the Spotify. However, it isn't fixed. If y...

•   Plan Premium Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 10) Well, recently whenever I try to share the songs via WhatsApp, my friends (have the same problems with different people) couldn'...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged out on all devices

Plan: FreeCountry: USA Device: iPhone 5s, ChromebookMy Question or Issue:I have been logged out of my account on every single device I previously had Spotify on. All of a sudden one day I opened Spotify on my phone and I couldn't get back in with my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Free Country: USA  Device: iPhone 5s, Chromebook My Question or Issue: I have been logged out of my account on every single device I previously had Spotify on. All ...
  • helpme31
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App search random freezes

PlanPremiumCountry ItalyDeviceIphone 8, Xs, Xs MaxOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi, I've been using Spotify since years and I do really love the app, but in the last months I noticed a very annoying beha...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country  Italy Device Iphone 8, Xs, Xs Max Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Hi,  I've been u...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Filter Issue On Playlist

I am having an issue with filter in playlist. If I search for a song that is midway down a playlist for example it will only play that song or other songs by that artist in the playlist. Previously it would just continue with the rest of the playlist...

• I am having an issue with filter in playlist. If I search for a song that is midway down a playlist for example it will only play that song or other songs by that artist in the playlist. Previously i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Waiting list changes new design

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceIphone XOperating SystemiOS 12.1.4 My Question or IssueSome time ago there was a design update of the Spotify app on the Iphone. Since then the access to the queue is very unintuitive.Previously you could see directly ...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany   Device Iphone X Operating System iOS 12.1.4   My Question or Issue Some time ago there was a design update of the Spotify app on the Iphone...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

playlists won’t play all of the songs in the playlist

Hi, I have playlists with 200+ songs and when I try to listen to it shuffle or not it doesn’t go through the whole playlist. As you can see from the pictures the last song in the playlist is different to the last song in the queue and this song is fr...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have playlists with 200+ songs and when I try to listen to it shuffle or not it doesn’t go through the whole playlist. As you can see from the pictures the last song in the playlist is differen...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

app keep crashing during sync

None of the bePrelow information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceOperating System My Question or Issue Premium user, using Spotify for iPod version 8.4.62.490iPod T...

• Roadie
  • None of the bePrelow information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Operating System   My Qu...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot login via facebook on iPhone XR

When I type in my login info and hit login, it appears as if the page refreshes. Nothing happens, and I'm at the empty facebook login screen. I tried typing in bogus info just to see if it was working and I did get the error message that the login in...

• Casual Listener
  •   When I type in my login info and hit login, it appears as if the page refreshes.  Nothing happens, and I'm at the empty facebook login screen.  I tried typing in bogus info just to ...
  • Stommped34
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

New features are hurting stations listening experience

PlanPremiumCountry USA Device(iPhone 6s plus)Operating System(iOS 12.1.4) Todays date Feb 24 2019My Question or Issue 1) Since the new features were added to Spotify I can no longer save a radio station so that I can listen to a station more than onc...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 6s plus) Operating System (iOS 12.1.4)   Todays date Feb 24 2019 My Question or Issue   1) Since the new features wer...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Follow button
    new feature
    Radio Edit
    Radio Stations
    stations
    thumbs down
    thumbs up
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify no longer remembers the last song that I played

Free/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone XROperating System(iOS 10 Spotify no longer remembers the last song that I played. This is especially annoying when I am trying to returning to an album or playlist.

• Casual Listener
  •   Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone XR Operating System (iOS 10   Spotify no longer remembers the last song that I played. This is especially annoying when I am trying to r...
  • gecox2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Filtering field doesn't display search terms

Premium USAiPhone 8 PlusiOS 12 When use the drop-down filter in my "Songs" section, the search field often doesn't display what I'm typing. So, if I make a typo (always) I have no idea how wrong I am and my search comes up empty. The example provided...

• Casual Listener
  •   Premium USA iPhone 8 Plus iOS 12       When use the drop-down filter in my "Songs" section, the search field often doesn't display what I'm typing. So, if I make a typo (...
  • desjosco
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Filter songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocked singers

Hi everyone,I blocked by accident two singers today. Now I can’t listen to their music anymore... how can I deblock them?I have Spotify Premium (family)!I hope you can help me.Milja

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I blocked by accident two singers today. Now I can’t listen to their music anymore... how can I deblock them? I have Spotify Premium (family)! I hope you can help me. Milja  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Making Local Files from PC available on iPhone

PlanFreeCountryPoland DeviceiPhone 8S + Windows PCOperating SystemThe latest iOS My Question or Issue So I figured out how to make a playlist using the spotify app on my computer desktop. I'm trying to create a playlist that I can then access using m...

• Plan Free Country Poland   Device iPhone 8S + Windows PC Operating System The latest iOS   My Question or Issue   So I figured out how to make a playlist using the spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes