iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No auto play after WhatsApp recording

Does anyone have the same problem as mine? I’m using IOS 11.3.1. It’s so annoying that the music doesn’t play automatically after listening to the WhatsApp recording. Can anyone help me to fix this problem? Many thanks!!!

• Does anyone have the same problem as mine? I’m using IOS 11.3.1. It’s so annoying that the music doesn’t play automatically after listening to the WhatsApp recording. Can anyone help me to fix this p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback stops after another audio is played

Hello. I listen to Spotify on my iPhone 8 and this problem takes place when I’m using my bluetooth headphones (JBL), which is all day long as I work. I’m listening to a song, then I receive an audio message, e.g. in Whatsapp, play it, and then the mu...

• Hello. I listen to Spotify on my iPhone 8 and this problem takes place when I’m using my bluetooth headphones (JBL), which is all day long as I work. I’m listening to a song, then I receive an audio ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback on call

Listening to Spotify via any Bluetooth device (car handsfree, Airpods etc). Received a call via any 3rd party app (whatsapp, viber, signal etc). Playback pauses for first few seconds and then resumes with 50 % volume. So the call is combined with mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Listening to Spotify via any Bluetooth device (car handsfree, Airpods etc).  Received a call via any 3rd party app (whatsapp, viber, signal etc).  Playback pauses for first few seconds an...
  • phailo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Call playback
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Play queue has been moved

The play queue button in the top right on the iphone app has been replaced by the share button, anyway to change this back?

• The play queue button in the top right on the iphone app has been replaced by the share button, anyway to change this back?
  • SirgStudios19
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem

So.. basically I started my phone and wanted to start spotify but it didn't work. Also it was this kind of black like you're updating an app. After that I tried to restart my phone and since that didn't work I wanted to uninstall spotify but that did...

• So.. basically I started my phone and wanted to start spotify but it didn't work. Also it was this kind of black like you're updating an app. After that I tried to restart my phone and since that did...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to access Daily Mix from Yesterday

Hello, I was listening to a Daily Mix yesterday and it was amazing! I went to try and save some of the songs today and it is a new list!! Is there any way I can access the Daily mix from yesterday or am I able to view the history of the songs I’ve pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I was listening to a Daily Mix yesterday and it was amazing! I went to try and save some of the songs today and it is a new list!! Is there any way I can access the Daily mix from yes...
  • DjNamaste
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! How do I view my profile with the new update released on my iPhone?

How do I view my Profile (like my followers and whom I follow) with the new update released on my iPhone. There seems to be no button to view my profile....

• Not applicable
  • How do I view my Profile (like my followers and whom I follow) with the new update released on my iPhone. There seems to be no button to view my profile....
  • -rk6pk76b_sl
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Making a call with CarPlay Spotify Continues to play.

When I make a call using CarPlay on a Kenwood DMX905S with spotify playing, the music continues to play low during the call. Only I can hear it however and the person on the call cannot. This does not occur if I'm listening to spotify as the source o...

• When I make a call using CarPlay on a Kenwood DMX905S with spotify playing, the music continues to play low during the call.  Only I can hear it however and the person on the call cannot. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the lyrics

Hello! i use the last version of Spotify on iphone 5s with the last version of iOS and i dont have option for behind the lyrics in settings.Help me !

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  i use the last version of Spotify on iphone 5s with the last version of iOS and i dont have option for behind the lyrics in settings. Help me ! 
  • Dudu5
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Changes to songs, pauses, play and also voice control turned on

Hey,Need help quickly! For the past few weeks spotify on my iPhone 7 has been randomly changing songs, pausing and playing, re-winding and fast forwarding with no interaction with the app. I have it on locked screen, closed all other apps but still g...

• Hey, Need help quickly! For the past few weeks spotify on my iPhone 7 has been randomly changing songs, pausing and playing, re-winding and fast forwarding with no interaction with the app. I have i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Paused songs
    Random shuffle
    Skipping songs
    Voice control
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

VMware Virtual Platform

Hola! Actualice mi Spotify y empezó a tener problemas. Me aparece algo llamado VMware Virtual Platform y no puedo escuchar mis canciones, se cambian en automático a los 30 segundos. ¿alguien podría decirme porqué? ¿Cómo eliminó esa opción de devices?

• Hola!  Actualice mi Spotify y empezó a tener problemas. Me aparece algo llamado VMware Virtual Platform y no puedo escuchar mis canciones, se cambian en automático a los 30 segundos.   ¿...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Split screen option on iPad Pro

This is dreadful to find that this feature does not work with OS11 (nor older OS.) I NEED this feature as a yoga teacher! Here is the beauty of having this work: Plans on one side, playlist on the other. I can follow along and see where I am with my ...

• Music Fan
  • This is dreadful to find that this feature does not work with OS11 (nor older OS.) I NEED this feature as a yoga teacher! Here is the beauty of having this work: Plans on one side, playlist on the ot...
  • DerMoriz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify connection issues with sonos speakers

Most days I can play music no problem from the Spotify app but recently the Spotify app just won’t connect to any of my sonos speakers and I know there’s not a problem with them they play just fine when I use the sonos app the speakers show up on Spo...

• Most days I can play music no problem from the Spotify app but recently the Spotify app just won’t connect to any of my sonos speakers and I know there’s not a problem with them they play just fine w...
  • Ngin
  • Casual Listener
  • 28 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 13 likes

Spotify Crashing

Since this morning, Spotify has been crashing on my iPad and I can't seem to fix it. Every time I try to go into the app, it doesn't even get past the loading screen before crashing. I've tried both a soft and hard reboot as well as deleting the app ...

• Regular
  • Since this morning, Spotify has been crashing on my iPad and I can't seem to fix it. Every time I try to go into the app, it doesn't even get past the loading screen before crashing. I've tried both ...
  • airetica
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charts arent loading

Hi, I just want to know why charts are not viewable on my iphone 6 running ios 9.3.5 with the latest version of Spotify? It was working before, but suddenly they arent loading. I beliave everything else is working fine. If I’m going to pay for music ...

• Hi,   I just want to know why charts are not viewable on my iphone 6 running ios 9.3.5 with the latest version of Spotify? It was working before, but suddenly they arent loading. I beliave eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs keep skipping/pausing randomly

I’m having the same issue but on my iOS iPhone 8. I’m running the latest version of iOS and this usually happens when I come out of the app and minimize it or if I go to the Waze app.

• Casual Listener
  • I’m having the same issue but on my iOS iPhone 8. I’m running the latest version of iOS and this usually happens when I come out of the app and minimize it or if I go to the Waze app.
  • Lore4321nz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

the new update

The new update isnt showing me the list of songs on my playlists or my ‘favourited’ songs and when i plag music the whole playlist doesnt show. The update has rlly Dissapointed me.

• The new update isnt showing me the list of songs on my playlists or my ‘favourited’ songs and when i plag music the whole playlist doesnt show. The update has rlly Dissapointed me. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Undo "forget device"

I accidently hit the "forget device" button on the "connect my device" page. Spotify forgot my Google Home (chromecast audio), and now I cant find any way to connect to it again. I need help to undo the "forget device". I have tried to log out and in...

• I accidently hit the "forget device" button on the "connect my device" page. Spotify forgot my Google Home (chromecast audio), and now I cant find any way to connect to it again. I need help to undo ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not apperaring

I got the notification saying I am unable to add more songs for offline use, but any songs I add now will not appear in songs. Is there away to add more music to my songs without it being for offline use but keeping my existing music.

• I got the notification saying I am unable to add more songs for offline use, but any songs I add now will not appear in songs. Is there away to add more music to my songs without it being for offline...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes