iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist filter not working intuitively

I’ve had an issue for a while now where my Spotify on iOS will not play the songs which I’ve chosen to be filtered. For example if I searched for “The Beatles” in my playlist then their songs will show up but when I tap on a song to play it and the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve had an issue for a while now where my Spotify on iOS will not play the songs which I’ve chosen to be filtered.  For example if I searched for “The Beatles” in my playlist then their songs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

I don’t have access to all of my saved songs because of the new update

After I updated my Spotify I didn’t have access to a section or a playlist that had all of my saved songs. I read some other posts about people who had the same problem. They said that if I like the song then it will appear in a favorites playlist. I...

• Not applicable
  • After I updated my Spotify I didn’t have access to a section or a playlist that had all of my saved songs. I read some other posts about people who had the same problem. They said that if I like the ...
  • blackhawksfan
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

liked from radio does not automatically go to that playlist anymore?

there used to be a feature where if i was listen to radio and liked a song it saved it to my liked from radio playlist. now it saves it as artist and i dont want it to save as artist or song, i just want it to easily go to that playlist. so if later ...

• Casual Listener
  • there used to be a feature where if i was listen to radio and liked a song it saved it to my liked from radio playlist.  now it saves it as artist and i dont want it to save as artist or song, i...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone@BMW: Bluetooth connection stops when connecting lightning cable

I have an iPhone 6s and a BMW X1. When I connect my iPhone with the lightning cable, Spotify is muting the music: Music is still playing on the display, but cannot be heard. Charging the iPhone is therefore impossible while listening to music. Can an...

• I have an iPhone 6s and a BMW X1. When I connect my iPhone with the lightning cable, Spotify is muting the music: Music is still playing on the display, but cannot be heard. Charging the iPhone is th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can not log into my account your country does not meet in the profile

can not log into my account your country does not meet in the profileerror code 408 pls help, i set my profile both to GB in the mac and also IOS, and also the PROFILEbut still can notpls helptks

• can not log into my account  your country does not meet in the profile error code  408   pls help, i set my profile both to GB in the mac and also IOS, and also the PROFILE but sti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting history from recently played?

I used to be able to delete anything on my recently played but it seems I can’t anymore since the new update came out (8.4.52). Is there any way to fix this or did the update dump the idea of deleting history on iOS entirely? Thank you!!

• I used to be able to delete anything on my recently played but it seems I can’t anymore since the new update came out (8.4.52). Is there any way to fix this or did the update dump the idea of deletin...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

new update

Recently I heard there was a new update that changed a lot for the app. I went to the app store to manually update it, but it wasn't the right update. Nothing about the app changed. I tried re downloading it but I just got the same version i had befo...

• Recently I heard there was a new update that changed a lot for the app. I went to the app store to manually update it, but it wasn't the right update. Nothing about the app changed. I tried re downlo...
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I search for a certain song on my playlist after this new update?

After this new update, when i pull down on a playlist to searh for a specific song, the search bar does not come up. How do I search for certain songs now? I have a playlist with 2200+ songs and searching for certain songs is really useful.

• Casual Listener
  • After this new update, when i pull down on a playlist to searh for a specific song, the search bar does not come up. How do I search for certain songs now? I have a playlist with 2200+ songs and sear...
  • Joshau-k
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW DESIGN FOR FREE USERS

Hi, Will Premium users get the new design for free users as well? Thanks.

• Composer
  • Hi,  Will Premium users get the new design for free users as well? Thanks.
  • ma_marquezini
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I-phone download

I have already downloaded Spotify Premium onto my i-Pad and it is up and running. How do I download the app onto my i-Phone, please? I'm sorry I can't see how to do this - I'm obviously missing something obvious!Thanks in advance,Sara

• I have already downloaded Spotify Premium onto my i-Pad and it is up and running. How do I download the app onto my i-Phone, please?  I'm sorry I can't see how to do this - I'm obviously missin...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify blank screen on Carplay

hey guys, I am using spotify on carplay, but as of yesterday it shows a blank screen on carplay, i updated the app, but still the same problem. its on ios 11.3.1. if i may say what kind of car--its a honda civic 2017....any hlep would be appreciated....

• Regular
  • hey guys,  I am using spotify on carplay, but as of yesterday it shows a blank screen on carplay, i updated the app, but still the same problem. its on ios 11.3.1. if i may say what kind of car...
  • samshori
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 9 likes

Clean versions need going

I’m trying to listen to Logic Incredible true story but the only version on here has the swearing beeps even for the word **bleep** , on my friends Spotify his is completely fine I’ve tried getting the songs from his playlist but is still censored. A...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m trying to listen to Logic Incredible true story but the only version on here has the swearing beeps even for the word **bleep** , on my friends Spotify his is completely fine I’ve tried getting t...
  • Teqah
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app doesn't scrobble for me

Earlier today it completely stopped working, it has worked perfectly for months before, on the last.fm site it says it's scrobbling the track but when the track is over and a new track comes on the scrobble doesn't save. Please help. Edit: Regular sc...

• Casual Listener
  • Earlier today it completely stopped working, it has worked perfectly for months before, on the last.fm site it says it's scrobbling the track but when the track is over and a new track comes on the s...
  • Erick93
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why cant I sort my playlists songs by most recently added on iOS ?

Why cant I sort my playlists songs by most recently added on iOS ? My playlists are lareg and want to be able to play the most recently added song first. I can do this on the desktop version but not on iOS. Can someone tell me how to do this?

• Why cant I sort my playlists songs by most recently added on iOS ? My playlists are lareg and want to be able to play the most recently added song first. I can do this on the desktop version but not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new update

I resently my found out that my sister got a new spotify update on her iphone and I also found out that I don’t have it. But when i log into her account on my phone, the update is there. I was wondering why I don’t have it and will I ever get it?

• I resently my found out that my sister got a new spotify update on her iphone and I also found out that I don’t have it. But when i log into her account on my phone, the update is there. I was wonder...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Last.fm Scrobbling Not Working on both Mobile and Desktop

I noticed end of last week that the Spotify mobile app was no longer scrobbling to Last.fm. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, but that did not fix it. I decided to start playing from the desktop app when possible going forward. However,...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed end of last week that the Spotify mobile app was no longer scrobbling to Last.fm. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, but that did not fix it. I decided to start playing from th...
  • ackleyrc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • last.fm
    scrobble
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Last.fm Scrobble failed few hours ago

Hey guys, I just updated new Spotify IOS version. Then I realize that the Last.fm failed to record my song. It is showing recording the current songs but cannot store in my library. Does anybody have similar issues? Does anyone know how to solve that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I just updated new Spotify IOS version. Then I realize that the Last.fm failed to record my song. It is showing recording the current songs but cannot store in my library...
  • sharp-spark
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t download

Hi I can’t download music it just says waiting to download 

• Hi I can’t download music it just says waiting to download 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Update is Terrible

The new layout for iOS is terrible, t e r r i b l e. I’m thinking about just using soundcloud if they don’t change it because it looks so bad. Why why why would they downgrade it so bad. First of all, it looks terrible, second, I lost a ton of featur...

• Casual Listener
  • The new layout for iOS is terrible, t e r r i b l e. I’m thinking about just using soundcloud if they don’t change it because it looks so bad. Why why why would they downgrade it so bad. First of all...
  • matthewtyler863
  • Casual Listener
  • 30 replies
  • 120 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 120 likes

Local files are not scrobbling to last.fm on the mobile app

I have many local files on my playlist. Until today, they scrobbled just fine; however, they do not scrobble anymore. Normal tracks scrobble as normal.

• I have many local files on my playlist. Until today, they scrobbled just fine; however, they do not scrobble anymore. Normal tracks scrobble as normal.
  • Saul_Slendamann
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes